Parking info!! please help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parking info!! please help

rubenpg

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hi!! I have some tickets for the jets game, is my fisrt dolphin game, I travel from mexico, and I don't know if is neccesary an extra ticket or something for the parking lot.

And what is the best hour to arrive at the stadium..??

thanks for your help!!
:dolphins:

rubenpg said:
Hi!! I have some tickets for the jets game, is my fisrt dolphin game, I travel from mexico, and I don't know if is neccesary an extra ticket or something for the parking lot.

And what is the best hour to arrive at the stadium..??

thanks for your help!!
:dolphins:
Get there early and you'll find parking near the stadium..

Garminator said:
Get there early and you'll find parking near the stadium..

Great advice Garminator. Now to keep it real real for you to find parking you should find any young man selling tickets roadside. These are not tickets to the game but merely valet slips. In exchange for your car, these fine chaps will take your car and give you a ticket. After the game they will return your car to you. Enjoy the game and as always...GO DOLPHINS!!

Depends on how long you want to stay after the game. If you plan on partying after the game then I would say by all means show up early and park near the stadium. If your looking to take off afterwards park across the street. Its a quick shot to the turnpike from there. Hope that helps some.

Charles

Back
Top Bottom