Parking pass? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parking pass?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Where can I get a parking pass for the Miami/Houston home opener? Thanks

u can park at my place. here is my address

Long tung road (near Wuling factory)
buildng 4, unit 2, 5th floor, apartment b.
liu zhou, china

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
u can park at my place. here is my address

Long tung road (near Wuling factory)
buildng 4, unit 2, 5th floor, apartment b.
liu zhou, china

sweet, that's right next to the stadium.

Call the stadium. They should have some, but I'm not sure if they hold them for season ticket buyers. The pass should cost you $20.00.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Call the stadium. They should have some, but I'm not sure if they hold them for season ticket buyers. The pass should cost you $20.00.

I think it is only for season ticket holders.

You do know that the outer parking areas are also $20.00 and you can simply drive up. No pass no fuss, just a longer walk.

I know, I would rather be next to the stadium to tailgate. I guess I will just get it from the guys off the streets.

jacksonville parking situation sucked... hell getting out of

there last nite..................log jam just off the interstate..?

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
jacksonville parking situation sucked... hell getting out of

there last nite..................log jam just off the interstate..?
\

Damn, not good news seeing I am going to the regular season game there in Oct.

Originally posted by phinfan34
I know, I would rather be next to the stadium to tailgate. I guess I will just get it from the guys off the streets.

Parking passes are not available unless you pay for an entire season.

Cash lots are 20 bucks.

If you want to pick up a parking pass the corner of the Turnpike exit and University drive has guys with tickets and parking passes.

The entire University stretch from the TP into Dade county (which then is called 27th I believe) is loaded with guys selling parking and tickets. Your last chance is the gas station to the right....then its all stadium.

Actually, my friends over at http://www.thedolphinstickets.com can sell Parking Passes most of the time. I picked up three parking passes for the Bills game, and I'm not a season ticket holder.

Their phone number is: 1-888-590-9090

Tell them FinHeaven sent ya :cool:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Actually, my friends over at http://www.thedolphinstickets.com can sell Parking Passes most of the time. I picked up three parking passes for the Bills game, and I'm not a season ticket holder.

I'll check it out! They are selling them for $25, which isn't bad. Orange are the ones to park in the grass lot areas next to the stadium right? I come to 2 home games every year and get it, yet I can't remember the color. I know, sad huh?

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Sure they sell them. But...

They bought them on a seasonal basis (or they bought them individually from parking pass holder).

Anybody can buy parking passes for an entire season. They come in checkbook like feature which you rip off for each game.

If anybody wants to make money its a good business to be in.

You buy orange parking for 160 dollars (for 10 games). You sell each for 25 bucks. You sell all 10 you made 90 bucks on the season. If you got spare cash and buy a 100 you made 9000 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom