Parking pass? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parking pass?

Originally posted by phinfan34

I'll check it out! They are selling them for $25, which isn't bad. Orange are the ones to park in the grass lot areas next to the stadium right? I come to 2 home games every year and get it, yet I can't remember the color. I know, sad huh?

The closest you can get to the stadium on the ornage lot is where I park. Pole W22 in front of Gate H next to the music tent.

The inside is purple parking. Then you orange parking. One problem with orange parking is. If you do not exactly know where you are going and u are in the wrong lane you are being parked in the orange lot across the street. Which used to be the cash lot.

My section is diehard tailgating. We always arrive at 9 (or just before that) for a 1pm game. This lot is one of the few which is open before all others are because the access is going through the supply and bus and RV entrance. By 9:30am you will have a hard time finding a spot in that area.

Originally posted by FFiB

Sure they sell them. But...

They bought them on a seasonal basis (or they bought them individually from parking pass holder).

Anybody can buy parking passes for an entire season. They come in checkbook like feature which you rip off for each game.

If anybody wants to make money its a good business to be in.

You buy orange parking for 160 dollars (for 10 games). You sell each for 25 bucks. You sell all 10 you made 90 bucks on the season. If you got spare cash and buy a 100 you made 9000 bucks.

I never thought you could make that much. I will pay $25, I don't care. I only come for two home games and one away game every year. I'm going to the first and last this season, and the Jacksonville road game...

Back
Top Bottom