Parking upgrade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parking upgrade?

GulfCoast

Rookie
Reaction score
I got an email yesterday from my ticket rep saying I’d been upgraded to the yellow lot for next season. I’m not exactly sure I like this. I had always parked in gray. I like gray because it’s cheap and because it’s on the outskirts you walk past a lot of post game traffic and it’s quite easy to get out.

The tailgate scene doesn’t have any value to me. I can’t get there early enough to do that. Anyone here park in yellow in recent years have some testimonials about post game traffic flow?

I think they do an overall great job getting people out quickly from all lots. I park deep in an orange lot and always get out easily.

First time I had seats was about 20 years ago. Back when everyone was in a lot. I’d get there first thing and get a spot on the west side near 27th ave. It was an east getaway. But much more recently I’ve stayed outside the grounds. One time (pre racetrack) I parked in the big lot off the turnpike and I sat an hour waiting to leave. It was a pretty bad experience. Wondering if it was a one off

Back
Top Bottom