Part one of my Q&A is up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Part one of my Q&A is up

Two posts on this, and not one mention of me. Thanks Doc. Really. Just for that...
clear.gif

DOLPHAN1 said:
i assume that "I" am part #3.. no? aw jeez, no body loves me .

just kidding. if you can use ? then cool. if not, oh well.

phunwin said:
Two posts on this, and not one mention of me. Thanks Doc. Really. Just for that...
clear.gif

Girls, girls ... you're both pretty. And Phil, that's just wrong. :lol:

Seriously, DOLPHAN, I incorporated part of your question into part II (position battles), and part will be involved in part III.

Phil, you're up in part III.

Bet you didn't anticipate all the fighting for your attention. :chuckle:

DrAstroZoom said:
Girls, girls ... you're both pretty. And Phil, that's just wrong. :lol:

Seriously, DOLPHAN, I incorporated part of your question into part II (position battles), and part will be involved in part III.

Phil, you're up in part III.

pretty? really? you think i'm pretty....why...i don't know what to say..snif, snif..

all kidding aside, thanks. looking forward to parts II and II. we all appreciate your effort. so keep up the good work. :wink:

DOLPHAN1 said:
pretty? really? you think i'm pretty....why...i don't know what to say..snif, snif..

all kidding aside, thanks. looking forward to parts II and II. we all appreciate your effort. so keep up the good work. :wink:

Thanks. Part II is up right now. And Part III will be up by the end of the week. Hopefully THAT will make up for my layoff.

Doc... you do damn fine work. You don't do a whole hell of a lot of it, but the work that you do is of peerless quality.

:chuckle:

phinphanphrommi said:
Doc... you do damn fine work. You don't do a whole hell of a lot of it, but the work that you do is of peerless quality.

:chuckle:

I resent your implication that I'm a slacker, and I really am going give you the business ... after a nap. :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom