Pass Offense Looks good... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pass Offense Looks good...

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Our pass Offense looked good tonight, with every QB we had in there. Lucas played great, and Sage looks like he's been here for weeks. Jay made a nice throw to Gadsden for the 22 yarder. Jamar Flether and Wooden f*cked up what would have been a perfect night I think, by the 80 yard bomb from Miller to White. that would never happen with Madison, Surtain, Marion and Freeman there.

ESPN reported that Surtain had coverage on White, but pulled up when he injured his groin

I thought Fletch was gonna be the next great corner, the best player of the 2001 draft, and better than Nate Clements! :lol: I guess that didn't work out. The guy was too ****y... not confident, ****y. Chambers was a good "diamond in the rough" though!

Let's wait a few games before we decide, ok chum?

Nice Bills fan. Good boy.

Originally posted by chambers84
Jamar Flether and Wooden f*cked up what would have been a perfect night I think, by the 80 yard bomb from Miller to White. that would never happen with Madison, Surtain, Marion and Freeman there.

It did happen to Surtain, Marion and Freeman in Houston last week. They were just lucky a holding penalty negated the TD.

too close to regular season for them to still be doing that we're not talking 2nd team,,this is our first team...they've been reading too many of last years press clippings..time to wake up.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
too close to regular season for them to still be doing that we're not talking 2nd team,,this is our first team...they've been reading too many of last years press clippings..time to wake up.

I was wrong abour Jamar on the coverage on that poplay I guess, I was going off of the announcer on the radio. BUT to my understanding, Surtain pulled up lame on the route.play and that's why they scored. ALSO it is still preseason regardless oif the regular season starts next week or not, so that play means nothing. go AO!!!

I too heard Fletcher and Wooden were beaten. We are now going to see every team trying to do the same during the regular season.

The Dolphins say it was a pick play. I heard Howard David say it was a CB blitz that got picked up. I guess we'll find out Saturday.

Also Surtain hurt his groin recovering the opening kickoff.

When a safety is envolved...

... and the play is a deep ball it's the S's fault, not the DB that had inside coverage. Fletcher didn't get beat, Wooden did. If you are going to blame someone, blame the right person, ok? For goodness sakes the play was down the middle of the field, it wasn't even in Fletcher's spot.

Why are we slapping Fletcher and ignoring the bad play of Marion, Wooden and Surtain this pre-season?

Oliver...

Originally posted by Merman
I too heard Fletcher and Wooden were beaten. We are now going to see every team trying to do the same during the regular season.

hey mouldssux,

thanks for jaime nails, did you hear he was down to 330 LBS and playing great. if i had to live and play in buffalo, i'd probably go into depression and eat my way to 400 LBS, too

Oliver...did you see my ? mark I was asking...if you were just answering cool....I live in MO and get nothing although I did see the play on ESPN News.

Morning paper says Freeman bit on a play fake to Thomas and that's why they scored...along with a pick play.

Back
Top Bottom