Past Trades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Past Trades

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
OK with all the talk of trying to trade for Manning, somebody told me of a trade that happened last year that I guess could mean it is a possibility.

Saints get

#6 1st round
#5 2nd round 37 overall
#8 3rd round 104 overall

Cards get

#17 1st round
#18 1st round
#10 2nd round 54 overalll

So the Saints moved up 11 spots in the first, moved up 17 spots in the 2nd, and gained a 4th for the #17 & #18

So if the Fins could find a trade like that it would be possible and also well worth it.

A sidenote to this trade is one of the firsts that the Saints traded came from the Fins for the Ricky Trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phins can go to the 3rd or 2nd overall, but the 1st man oh man it's gonna be tough. Let's say the Chargers skip taking Eli. It means that Miami can make a deal with the Raiders.

By the NFL value chart it would require having the 13th overall from the Bills, pick 20, and next year's first sent to Oakland for Eli (worth it).

only thing i wonder about is that we dont have a second rounder to trade spots with phreak.

Originally posted by finfan54
only thing i wonder about is that we dont have a second rounder to trade spots with phreak.

Yea but that actually is better, the Cards moved down 17 spots in the 2nd so that actually would benefit the team that the Fins were trading with, also the Cards gave up a 4th, so figure the Fins give up 20 + ?? to move up that's more then the Cards got.

Back
Top Bottom