pat kirwan on underrated guys in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pat kirwan on underrated guys in the draft

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
interesting read on some less than heralded names. kirwan seems to think they are all big time football players. any opinions on where these guys might go and how many of them we might have a chance at getting (providing the draft spot is appropriate).

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9191903

i at least feel a bit better with the 'draft brodie croyle' threads having read kirwan's comments about him.

What a doof, Kirwan. Like 6 out of 10 of his underrated list is about to be a 1st or 2nd round pick.

I guess he wasn't so much trying to unearth hidden gems, as he was trying to point guys that are undervalued.

A lot of the players he listed are going to be drafted highly, but maybe not always in the area their talent might suggest.

I think that MICHAEL ROBINSON would be a sweet pick in like the 5th or 6th. Like a Randle El. could play alot of positions

Is it just me, or does Kirwan bear a striking resemblance to a certain former head coach?

playmaker1 said:
I think that MICHAEL ROBINSON would be a sweet pick in like the 5th or 6th. Like a Randle El. could play alot of positions

If only we had a 5th or 6th.

this is true, but who knows what we might end up with after some trades go through, if any. Just a guy that I think would help out alot, bring something new to the table if used right

playmaker1 said:
this is true, but who knows what we might end up with after some trades go through, if any. Just a guy that I think would help out alot, bring something new to the table if used right

Agreed

paskerbrandon said:
I like his Anthony Smith pick.. hes gonna be good... Wow.. Croyle, Watson, Byrd, sleepers? please...
I think so too. I played against him in high school and have a cousin (through marrige) who is his brother so I've always kept an eye on how he is doing in college.

Back
Top Bottom