Pat Surtain Interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Surtain Interview

LarryFinFan said:
I don't think anyone has anything to boo PS for...he was a great Fin and gave us great play...you boo guys like Brian Cox and Sammy Smith who either played poorly for us or were total a$$e$...
Sammy Smith didn't get a chance to be booed..
He was out of the NFL less than a year after he was traded to the Donkeys..
:D

Marino1983

WestCoastPhins said:
If anyone saw the interview on NFL network, or on NFL.com, he made the comment I hope they dont boo me in Miami. The question is, would you boo patrick surtain and sammy knight when they play us this year?
I have always had a high respect for P Surtain...
And just because he is wearing a Chiefs uniform doesn't mean that he will lose any...
His being traded was a business decision.. Unfortunate but a reality!

Marino1983

No Way you Boo a class act

PS is one of the classiest players in the game. He never bad mouthed the team or even thought of sitting out to demand more money. I will surely miss him in a FINS uniform.

No way anyone should boo hi, He [layed great for us and it was the team that decided to move on, not Pat. He'll get a cheer from me.

Pat was a heck of a corner for us, who made a lot of plays and played hard. He was a cap casualty, so I don't hold any bad feelngs towards him. He conducted himself with class, and even suggested that his preference was to stay in Miami. There is no way I would boo him.
Another player who I feel gave it his all and was a class act throughout his Dolphin days was Jay Fielder. And eventhough I wouldn't be part of it, I guarantee that he will get booed mercillessly when he returns. Heck, he got booed when he was playing for us.

I think I'm going to do a sheet that says either welcome home Pat we miss you (if we are doing bad) or Welcome home Pat Now drop the ball. He's getting a standing ovation from my seat and everyone else around me!!!!

BOO HIM ALL THE WAY (Except introduction)...I never cheer for other teams...Its a business decision!!! He was great for the Phins, but the key word is "WAS".

Now he is key in the other teams' locker...so, cheers at the beginning of the game in recognition to Pat and Sammy, but soon after the whistle blows, I hate them as much as anyone on the other side of the LOS.

No I wouldn't boo him. We couldn't afford to pay him even close to what he deserved. I wouldn't boo anybody unless they were a terrell owens type, who was just plain greedy.

Boo him? I'll probably applaud him when he comes out on to the field just out of mere respect for what he did here. During the game, I'll be rooting for the Dolphins of course. I hope he has a good season next year (except when he plays us.)

i wudnt boo Pat EVER!! im in the UK so i have to watch on tv. whoever he lines up against i'll be rooting for him. as long as it aint Chambers of course!! Pat served his time with the fins and for that he gets my respect. nuff said.

Sammy's gonna hear it I didnt want that clown on our team in da first place.
Patrick in red though no I would never boo dat guy; He's still all that and a bag o' chips but in red? woa that will be hard 2 see Until he picks off a.j. 3x in one quarter then we/I might find a boo or 2 but for feely not sutain. we'll see week#7-Stu

Nah id never boo Patty. He was a good Phin for a long time, handled a difficult situation well and never said anything bad. Theres no reason to boo him.

Knight never did anything for me but he wasnt terrible so im neutral there. I am however glad we have a better SS though.

Back
Top Bottom