Pat White to UFL? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat White to UFL?

you notice in the video white knows he is gonna take a hit
he could have ran outta bounds instead he lowers his shoulder

you notice in the video white knows he is gonna take a hit
he could have ran outta bounds instead he lowers his shoulder

What would you rather have him do? Puss out or lower his shoulder?

Ye but when he got to play with the big boy's............
25141441fqkasxg8gifw640h360-1.jpg

Dumbest comment of the week! What about McGahee? Ike Taylor knocked him out too! Just pure ignorance on your part very few players fair well when they take a full speed shot from a known heavy hitter in the god damn ear hole.

What would you rather have him do? Puss out or lower his shoulder?

looks like he was going for first down
u wanna see him try to pick it up though quarterbacks are told to slide
he just isn't built enough to take those hits though he had the heart..

Well if you look at it, #94 of the Steelers trips him. It looks like he is going to run out of bounds, but where he gets tripped it just left him in the air falling down. And Ike just delivered the boom.

Pat's a great kid without a great pro physique. I root against a lot of loads out there like Porter, VY and Vick - but him I wish nothing but success although I doubt it's gonna happen.

It's not his doing that Parcells drafting him to be an NFL QB in the 2nd round was as big a reach as Weird Al being an MS-13 gangbanger.

[video=youtube;N9qYF9DZPdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw[/video]

pat was too stubborn

he should have at least tried to play wr/kr and get some reps

All you guys talking about Pat White's build are just looking for excuses. The boy is a tremendous athlete. He's the same weight as Percy Harvin (although 2 inches taller) and is 10lbs heavier than DeSean Jackson (and 3 inches taller). His physique is not a limitation. The human body isn't made to take that kind of hit that Ike Taylor put on him. Even if he was built like Jamarcus, he'd have gotten knocked out. The problem with Pat White is that:

1. He was drafted too high.
2. He was drafted as a QB.

He should have been your Brad Smith, instead, he was a waste.

pat was too stubborn

he should have at least tried to play wr/kr and get some reps

Well you have to understand Pat's situation. Out of high school, LSU offered him a scholarship to play CB. He played QB in high school and loved the posistion. They said no to him playing QB, So WVU offered him, He hold numerous NCAA D1 records, numerous Big East records and a **** ton of WVU records. Only QB to start and win all 4 bowl games. All of this happened because he didn't want to play Cornerback. I guess he thought he would have the same success in the NFL. You can't blame the kid.

He followed me here too. Have the Virginia Destroyers even found someone willing to coach yet? If I remember right Rick Rumble from the morning radio show was still the front runner for the job:lol:

Gah. Some people are pathetic. Why would we not wish him well? He is a good athlete that was taken way too early in the draft, so we talk about how dumb he is?? BP's fault, not his!

He didn't want to try another position ... biggest mistake of his life ... now he's heading for the Real World with us!!

He followed me here too. Have the Virginia Destroyers even found someone willing to coach yet? If I remember right Rick Rumble from the morning radio show was still the front runner for the job:lol:

Yeah, they hired Marty Schottenheimer to be the Head Coach / GM.

Pros vs Joes. Pat White's a Joe & will get his clock cleaned in the UFL.

Back
Top Bottom