Pat Williams: Bills Don't Want to Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pat Williams: Bills Don't Want to Win

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=187&p=2&c=378860

That wasn’t the case in Buffalo, where he was apparently perennially frustrated. When asked if Buffalo was concerned about him putting on too much weight (his 317-pound listing on the roster seems like part of a pound-shaving scandal), Williams isn’t shy about his opinion on the Bills.

“(Buffalo general manager Tom Donahoe) doesn’t know what he’s doing down there. I want to play every snap. I don’t have no weight problem, that’s the other guys. I’m good.â€Â

“I guess they don’t want to win. I’d been there eight years and had no problems. I didn’t cause any problems.â€Â

Williams sounded downright frustrated with the situation in Buffalo, repeatedly saying he didn’t know what the problem was there but that he didn’t think they wanted to win. It’s that last part that has him looking forward to his time in Minnesota, where he, like many in NFL circles, feels the Vikings have a chance to do well in the playoffs.

Someone's bitter that the Bills wouldn't give him his pay-day.

Crisis said:
Someone's bitter that the Bills wouldn't give him his pay-day.

Or it just maybe the Bills dont want to win last year. :confused2

Sour grapes. He's pissed that the bills didn't give him the $$ Minny gave him. I'm sure he wanted to stay in Buffalo since he lives there. He'd be saying the opposite if the bills gave him all that dough. If he wanted to win, he'd ask for a cp that was friendly to the team and help the team get better.

That's like saying Saban doesn't want to win because he didn't want to give Surtain the $$$ he got from KC.

Let's have Pat Williams make a Pro Bowl before everyone refers to him as "Pro Bowl talent" He obviously is not Pro Bowl talent because he hasn't been there once in his eight year career. Just because the bills didn't want to overpay for the two downs he played in every series doesn't mean the bills don't want to win. Pat Williams was overweight, underconditioned, and replaceable.

Justasportsfan said:
Sour grapes. He's pissed that the bills didn't give him the $$ Minny gave him. I'm sure he wanted to stay in Buffalo since he lives there. He'd be saying the opposite if the bills gave him all that dough. If he wanted to win, he'd ask for a cp that was friendly to the team and help the team get better.

That's like saying Saban doesn't want to win because he didn't want to give Surtain the $$$ he got from KC.
I would have to agree...just sour grapes that he didn't get the money...if they paid him..he would have said they were committed to winning...normal stuff

Back
Top Bottom