Pathetic...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pathetic......

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
This was a pathetic showing by the Dolphins. This is the most important game of the season, and they lay a big fat egg on the offensive side of the ball. Ricky was scared to give a hit. The O-line didn't block one damn person. The recievers couldn't get seperation. Jay couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the football. Absolutely pathetic. This team does not deserve to be anywhere near the playoffs. I would actually prefer to lose our last few games, if only to gain a good 5 draft spots, putting us in a better position to grab another game-breaking WR, or a franchise QB......

What the f%&* was with that playcalling?? We criticized the Colts for running right into Ted Washington, yet that is the only place we ran the ball all day! Absolutely no creativity on offense. I feel bad for Dallas, because they got their @$$ handed to them by a very mediocre football team. Absolutely pathetic. Make no mistake about it fellas, this season is all but lost......

What you talkin bout? Ricky was running over people when he wasn't getting hit in the backfield..and he nearly broke for a TD.

:confused: :confused: You think? I saw Ricky dancing in the backfield again. My judgement could be skewed by this disappointing loss, but it still seemed to me that Ricky was not as determined as he seemed to be the last 3 weeks......

We still have life and can still make playoffs. New England has two losses, and for good reason. They are a good team. No shame in losing to the best team in the NFL.

Originally posted by Prime Time
We still have life and can still make playoffs. New England has two losses, and for good reason. They are a good team. No shame in losing to the best team in the NFL.

Sorry New England is not the best team in the NFL. They are just better then the Fins.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Sorry New England is not the best team in the NFL. They are just better then the Fins.

If it's not the Patriots, who is it? I dislike them as much as any of you, but I really don't know who can claim to be better. The Colts? They lost to the Patriots. The Eagles? Same. The Chiefs were exposed by the Bengals and haven't recovered.

No shame? Thats a load of crap. There is ALWAYS shame in a loss. If my Lobos played Florida State and lost 70-0, would you all say, "There is no shame in this loss, it was Florida State." Hell no. Make no mistake about it, this was a pitiful showing. There may be life in this team, but it is a false life, because if we make the playoffs, we are elminated in the first round......

Pats beat a bunch of teams I'd rather not play again.....

I'm thinking this could be Philly's year.....mainly because they can walk throught the NFC to the SB.

The AFC wil be hell just getting there.

Great game PatsWin2002. Enough of the modesty. Any doubts anyone had about your team should be put to rest now. The Patriots are indeed the best team in the AFC right now......

Originally posted by Jimmy James

If it's not the Patriots, who is it? I dislike them as much as any of you, but I really don't know who can claim to be better. The Colts? They lost to the Patriots. The Eagles? Same. The Chiefs were exposed by the Bengals and haven't recovered.

I still say that the Titans are the best team in the NFL. I am not saying this in anger or being biased, I have said it all the season and still say it. This is taking nothing away from the Patrots win today or their overall record.

I agree. Nobody in the NFL besides the Eagles is playing better ball than the Patriots. Congrats on the win.

Originally posted by Prime Time
We still have life and can still make playoffs.

And if we do, THEN what? Get blown out on the road in the first round? Frankly, I don't see us beating ANY of the other playoff teams.

Originally posted by Bazinet37
:confused: :confused: You think? I saw Ricky dancing in the backfield again. My judgement could be skewed by this disappointing loss, but it still seemed to me that Ricky was not as determined as he seemed to be the last 3 weeks......

I agree too much dancing. We have seen it all year but especially in the snow YOU CANT DANCE. Verical is the word of the day. Get outside washington and get vertical. lay some lumber indstead of dodging everyone. I have seen almost every back run over/through someone this year to break a lone run. Well except ricky. I think he is gunshy from the pi$$ poor blocking and playcalling but still. Any game but especially a game like yesterday and you gotta bring the pain.

The best team in the AFC right now in my opinion has to be the Colts, at least from a standpoint of defending their offense. They are a scary bunch, and when they are on, you can't stop them.. The only way to beat the Colts is to put up a ton of points against them and beat the daylights out of Manning.. He's so smart and quick with his release that putting pressure on him is tough. A few weeks ago, I would have said it was the Titans, but with McNair hobbled, and he is, I think they are less affective as he is not as mobile as he was.
The NFC is a lock for the Eagles, seems like no-one else can play from week to week in that Conf. The Rams could give a challenge, but I think it's the Eagles. Good luck with them next week, I hope your D exposes something we can use against them in Houston!:D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom