Patrick Johnson's ACT score questioned. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Johnson's ACT score questioned.

Marino2Clayton

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.
Reaction score
Jackson's huge leap in ACT score questioned by UF & FSU

"I'm not upset," Johnson said. "Florida made an issue about the ACT score. They're cowards. They had to go behind my back. But that's OK. We play them this year (on Oct. 11 at Florida)."

Why did FU and F$U not question the score while Jackson's recruitment was open? Why is it only an issue after he commited to LSU?

I think this would make for some good discussion...

They did question it, But they don't make things like that public. It only came up now because he had trouble enrolling

Jackson's huge leap in ACT score questioned by UF & FSU

Why did FU and F$U not question the score while Jackson's recruitment was open? Why is it only an issue after he commited to LSU?

I think this would make for some good discussion...

First off, PJ is assuming that UF reported the scores which may not be the case.....that may come out later. I am on the record as being no fan of Urban Meyer but I my opinion he is not behind this. If the test scores were an issue then Meyer would have had him enroll with the regular class or go the Prep route instead of EE. He knows LSU has the same option. This is one of those cases where there is more to the story than some kid striking out with the "Meyer did it" theatrics.....also PJ was the ringleader of his entire recruitment circus.......I would not feel too bad for Patrick Johnson...NO one can get this kid into school even with a sliding scale when his ACT goes from 13 to 26 as is being reported and his GPA is around 2.3...this kid ain't a rocket scientist. Also, he takes the test 100 miles away from home and spends so much time searching out a microphone there is no way he could have prepared. Also it has been reported (not confirmed,so it is a rumor) that his father has a new work from home job with a Baton Rogue based employer at a substantial raie....yeah right PJ........Red Flags and $$$$ everywhere with this kid. Be glad LSU has him and not your team.

First off, PJ is assuming that UF reported the scores which may not be the case.....that may come out later. I am on the record as being no fan of Urban Meyer but I my opinion he is not behind this. If the test scores were an issue then Meyer would have had him enroll with the regular class or go the Prep route instead of EE. He knows LSU has the same option. This is one of those cases where there is more to the story than some kid striking out with the "Meyer did it" theatrics.....also PJ was the ringleader of his entire recruitment circus.......I would not feel too bad for Patrick Johnson...NO one can get this kid into school even with a sliding scale when his ACT goes from 13 to 26 as is being reported and his GPA is around 2.3...this kid ain't a rocket scientist. Also, he takes the test 100 miles away from home and spends so much time searching out a microphone there is no way he could have prepared. Also it has been reported (not confirmed,so it is a rumor) that his father has a new work from home job with a Baton Rogue based employer at a substantial raie....yeah right PJ........Red Flags and $$$$ everywhere with this kid. Be glad LSU has him and not your team.

Also Broward Schools just closed the grading period along with Dade...this is why the NW 4 have not enrolled in classes yet at UM...I am not sure if Ely is in Broward or PB...but if it is in Broward, the scores and transcript probably have not reached the NCAA clearinghouse yet, so the NCAA flag would have to be something unrelated to his specific transcript and test score (Meyer would not have it yet either BTW)...hmmmmmm....wonder what's up? Motion you or Finswin56 know hear anything:)

Urban Meyer is a terrible human being just ask Jevan Snead. I dont know why any parent would want their son to play for a liar.

Urban Meyer is a terrible human being just ask Jevan Snead. I dont know why any parent would want their son to play for a liar.

Yes Jevan Snead said that Urban Meyer told him that he was recruiting Tim Tebow for LB. I really don't know if he said that but why would you believe that anyway. Urban Meyer a terrible human being? Please every recruiter will lie alittle and Georgia is no where close to perfect

I don't think UGA makes a practice of lying to recruits. If you are ok with it than yes you have the perfect coach at Florida.

Back
Top Bottom