Patrick Laird vs Buffalo (Video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Laird vs Buffalo (Video)

Laird has more vision with one eyes than Ballage would have with 4. Also, while Laird is not as big he's always going forward and yet we see Ballage all the time turning his back to the tacklers. I like what our coaching staff has done this year but my one complain would be how they're wasting snaps on Ballage.

Thanks for the clip. I didn't see any of the Buffalo game but dang he was pretty effective catching passes out of the backfield. Some nice chip blocks and gaining sufficient yardage each time. More Laird please.

I’d like to see more Laird and Gaskins. Ballage is a natural athlete and it carried him through college. Sadly, he isn’t a NFL caliber RB. I had never seen a 6’2” 237lbs RB hit holes like a 5’6” 150lbs dude off the street until I watched Ballage play.
So far, Gaskins has shown as much as Ballage, despite the "world class physical talent."

What are his stats so far? I don't know the specifics, but I'm gonna say... carried the ball for a less than mediocre ypc, dropped some passes... etc.

So far, Gaskins has shown as much as Ballage, despite the "world class physical talent."

What are his stats so far? I don't know the specifics, but I'm gonna say... carried the ball for a less than mediocre ypc, dropped some passes... etc.

he has less than 150 yards rushing this year I know that.

Back
Top Bottom