Patrick Surtain on the Rick Baloo show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patrick Surtain on the Rick Baloo show

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I listened to the rick baloo show last night and i heard them talking about the marino sistuation and all that stuff, but pat surtain was his guest and pat was in hawaii getting ready for the pro bowl, but anyway heres what i found interesting pat said.

1) he said he thinks the dolphins can win with jay fiedler and go deep in the playoffs if he just has a better supporting cast.

2)he said he also agrees with the decison marino made resigning his new job.

But what i think is , pat has to stick up for fiedler beacause fielder is still a dolphin, but he cant really believe miami can win a superbowl with fiedler,

Did anyone else listen to the show lastnight?

Once March rolls around Surtain can say what he really wants to say:

"....he thinks the dolphins can win with Mark Brunell and go deep in the playoffs if he just has a better supporting cast."

Brunell is the key! Lets go Fins!

Originally posted by Nublar7
Once March rolls around Surtain can say what he really wants to say:

"....he thinks the dolphins can win with Mark Brunell and go deep in the playoffs if he just has a better supporting cast."

Brunell is the key! Lets go Fins!

Or rather-

"....he thinks the dolphins can win with Mark Brunell and go deep in the playoffs now that he has a better supporting cast."

Or maybe he thinks JF is good enough with a better supporting cast. How does anybody know what Surtain thinks?

i believe you give fiedler time in the pocket he is just as effective as Brunell would be. Not that i want JF back but i dont know about Brunell either

it's funny how ALL players support jay to no end, yet all the fans hate his guts...

give him some talent on offense. theres ALWAYS something wrong with offense.

2003- combo of line and WR
2002- WR injuries
2001- Lamar smith became lame
2000- Whack *** WR like Tony Martin

if you give jay a COMPLETE offense, then you can ***** that he still can't get it done...

i'm fine with jay as long as he gets a WR, 2 lineman.

Regardless of whether Pat was being honest or not (I believe he was), it does a player no good to diss a teammate in public.

The players on this team have always been supportive of Fiedler and he's brought spark to the team.

I don't expect to see them turn on him now.

Back
Top Bottom