Patriots dark horses for Trevor Lawrence now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots dark horses for Trevor Lawrence now

isaacjunk

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Jets are 0-7, Pats are 2-5. But...Pats have 2 games left vs Jets. If they want to engineer The Tank they can still do it

I don't want Lawrence anywhere near the AFC East unless he is somehow taken by Miami.

Even if that happens, they have the NFC East to contend with and their poor strength of schedule.

lol omg the jets vs pats games are going to be some of the worst football you'll ever see.

Edit: and I just realized it's Monday night football next week. Yikes.

Not going to lie ,watching Lawrence doesn't convince me he;s a sure fire hit in the NFL.
He struggles to make throws when he plays a decent defense.

Wow. Rough morning?

Not at all. But the poster post is ridiculous.
Tua has won games and national championship against top level college D.

To compare one playing against one of the Top NFL defenses in his first start with a generational talent and the other still in college struggling against Syracus is beyond worst comparison ever.

Dumb thread.

#1, the JESTS have to win 2 games. Have you been watching their games?

#2, the PATS have to lose every single game. Have you been watching their games? They came close to beating BUF today. Didn’t look like Hoodie was trying to lose.

#3, even if the PATS wanted to engineer losses to NYJ, what makes you believe the JESTS can’t do same?

I’ll bet all the money in fort knox that the hoodie is far less inclined to lose purposely and tarnish his coaching record than the JESTS.

End of story.

The Jets are a worse team than we were before we got it going last year, and they don't have the coaching staff to turn it around. Can't see them winning more than a game if they can manage that much.

Patriots will win 4-5+ games.

Lawrence surely will be in New Jersey next season, not worried about the cheats getting him, it'll be one of the New York ones for sure, hopefully it's the Giants. But honestly I am more worried about Fields going to the Cheats than Lawrence, not saying that Lawrence is not a great prospect because he is but Fields would be a great fit there. For sure though the Cheats are QB shopping next off season, along with surely the Jests, both HC and QB should be long gone from there before the year ends.

Back
Top Bottom