Patriots fans are so clueless... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots fans are so clueless...

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
....booing because they get a penalty after a hit on a punt return after the punt returner signaled for a fair catch...:crazy:

....booing because a Bengals receiver let the ball go through his hands and it was not called a fumble but rather incomplete :crazy:

Not even Jets fans are that stupid. :lol:

Can't forget our Pats troll that shows up and talks **** then disappears after his team gets beat down. Of course he is back now that the Pats won. What a loser.

At least our Jet and Bills fan friends can come in and eat their serving of crow. Never thought I would say there are fans worse than Jets fans but Pats fans are the bottom of the barrel.

Patriots fans aren't fans of the Patriots.

They are fans of the Patriots winning.

Can't forget our Pats troll that shows up and talks **** then disappears after his team gets beat down. Of course he is back now that the Pats won. What a loser.

At least our Jet and Bills fan friends can come in and eat their serving of crow. Never thought I would say there are fans worse than Jets fans but Pats fans are the bottom of the barrel.

Most Patriots fans are just shameless frontrunners, it's sad. One of my best friends is a Pats fan and he whines like a b*tch if I even suggest that the better days of the dynasty are behind them (which I still believe they are despite them trouncing Cincy). It takes dedication to be a Fins, Jets, or Bills fan in this era because neither team has been consistently good. The day the Pats finally start to decline to the point that they aren't a perennial playoff contender anymore is the day when You see a huge spike in Pats memorabilia being sold on ebay. I despise "fans" like that.

we should be viewed as individual fans of the teams we follow and our actions shouldn't paint the entire fanbases. I know great Pats, Bills, phins fans and I know idiotic ones as well. Same thing w/ my fellow Jet fans.

Patriots fans aren't fans of the Patriots.

They are fans of the Patriots winning.

I disagree w/ that, they have a great fanbase. I am sure there are bandwagon hoppers but all winning teams have those. don't sell their fanbase short.

I disagree w/ that, they have a great fanbase. I am sure there are bandwagon hoppers but all winning teams have those. don't sell their fanbase short.

When a team wins, regardless of the sport, there will always be bandwagon fans. The more a team wins the more bandwagon fans there are. Unfortunately for the fans that remained fans through the bad times are now lumped in with the bandwaggoners and are considered the same as them. Its one reason why I have such huge respect for Bills fans. They've been through a lot of bad years and yet they are out there every sunday giving it their all.

....booing because they get a penalty after a hit on a punt return after the punt returner signaled for a fair catch...:crazy:

....booing because a Bengals receiver let the ball go through his hands and it was not called a fumble but rather incomplete :crazy:

Not even Jets fans are that stupid. :lol:

It's called having an intense crowd rallying for the team after a week of media hell

I realize you wouldn't understand it, and you have my condolences.

Cinci was walking into buzzsaw. Brady let them know it, the Patriots let them know it, and the Razor let them know it.

we should be viewed as individual fans of the teams we follow and our actions shouldn't paint the entire fanbases. I know great Pats, Bills, phins fans and I know idiotic ones as well. Same thing w/ my fellow Jet fans.

**** that. There are two decent Bills fans that I consider friends; that's were it ends. Never met a Patriot fan I liked or a Jet fan I didn't ****ing hate. True story. I gladly lump them all into one hideous category and have never thought twice about what I might be missing out on acquaintance wise. **** the Patsy fans and the pathetic bandwagon they rode in on and, NYjunc, your entire fan base is a bunch of douche-bags.

Back
Top Bottom