patriots leave tarp off the field | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

patriots leave tarp off the field

ltfinfan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
they are talking about it on espn radio... apparently the field is turning to crap because of this :roflmao: and colts fans are getting quite angry

:lol: :lol:

It sounds like a great move to me, see how the Colts do when they leave the nice cozy dome. Love em or hate em the Pats seem smart to me.

ltfinfan said:
they are talking about it on espn radio... apparently the field is turning to crap because of this :roflmao: and colts fans are getting quite angry

shula did the same thing to the jets in the playoffs of the 82 season! ;)

ltfinfan said:

It's called home field advantaged:tongue:

PHINATIC13 said:
It's called home field advantaged:tongue:
its called, "slowing down the running game" and "giving the receivers an advantage" seems like this could backfire on em! the colts have better receivers and a receiver knows where he's going, the DB doesn't! :confused:

dolfan06 said:
its called, "slowing down the running game" and "giving the receivers an advantage" seems like this could backfire on em! the colts have better receivers and a receiver knows where he's going, the DB doesn't! :confused:
It won't backfire, they play in the weather, the colts play in a giant living room.

Back
Top Bottom