Patriots look scary... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots look scary...

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind that the Patriots will run deep into the playoffs and make a valiant attempt at another Superbowl.

Besides their opening day loss to the Bills (which was a fluke, the Milloy debacle) they've lost only one game and that was by 3 points to the Redskins. They've destroyed the Eagles, beat the Titans, wiped the ground with the Cowboys and Dolphins (twice), won in Denver and in Indy.

That's pretty damn impressive. They've beaten every good team in the AFC besides the Chiefs (who they would dominate).

And this, with half of their starters injured for most of the season. Let alone their starting LB Roosevelt Colvin who is one of the best in the league.

Why are they so good? I don't understand... they've got talent, but not nearly as much as Miami. Are they playing with heart? Is it their Coaching?

It wouldn't surprise me when the Patriots start handing teams their *** come playoff time.

it also wouldn't surprise me if they lost their first game in the post-season.... :)

You're right, they DO look scary...with their helmets off!!! :eek: Those are some ugly mugs up there in the frigid north! :lol:

Its all coaching. They have the best coach in the NFL.

I thought this thread was posting Nude pictures of Ted Washington.......Thank god he didn't.

if they go to the 'dance' I hope they get their toes stepped on....

the bills will find a way to beat them this weekend. and then let the slide begin!!! other than arod news, the pats leading the airways up here in the northeast.

Originally posted by massfinfan
the bills will find a way to beat them this weekend. and then let the slide begin!!! other than arod news, the pats leading the airways up here in the northeast.

Even the biggest Bills fans will say we are going to get whooped Saturday. So dont bet on it.

i thought their slide would have started with us paying them a visit......well....we know how that went.

they do look impresive i agree, but they will be taken out by a healthy mcnair or a manning harrison combo, their bs will end in the playoffs:evil:

I'm willing to bet they will win the Super Bowl becasue nobody will win or has ever won in Foxboro (at least in the past 10 years) come playoff time and the NFC is weak. Their 2 toughest games will be at home probably against 2 teams who live off offense. OH yeah that will work out well in the cold weather of Foxboro Massachusetts (I live in Milford which is about 20 minutes from Foxboro and its close to 60 degrees and raining right now which proves you never really know about New England weather) watch out for Denver though. They had the Pats on the ropes with Danny Kanell at QB and no healthy field goal kicker.

I'm starting to think F150 is secretly a Patsies fan; his posts contain A LOT of love for those geeks up in the North-East.

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm starting to think F150 is secretly a Patsies fan; his posts contain A LOT of love for those geeks up in the North-East.

Naww, I think he is speaking the obvious...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Originally posted by Expo88

I hate the Patriots more than the Bills. I'm just trying to get myself ready for a major dissapointment and stating facts. Indy, KC, Tennessee, Cincinnati or Baltimore will not stroll into Foxboro and win a playoff game. Indy and KC are all offense which the WEATHER will shut down and the Pats will find ways to beat their lousy defenses, get all of the breaks and make plays when they have to. Baltimore is overrated (even we beat them) and Cincinnati isn't ready yet. Denver has the best chance at beating the Pats at home because remember they had the Pats against the ropes with an insurance agent playing QB (Kannell) and no healthy placekicker. If the Pats do make it to the big game they have already humiliated a way ovverated Eagles team and Dallas team (the offense we all love to criticize so heavily scored 27 on Philly and 40 on Dallas our 2 highest point totals of 2003) and have skown in the past that they know how to stop an offense like the Rams. I would hate to see this happen but its probably going to.

Back
Top Bottom