Patriots look super strong | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots look super strong

KingHydra

Active Roster
Reaction score
Of course, it's only Preseason but damn. Watching the Pats games it's really looking like a tough division this year. Hopefully the Jets will be a whipping post.
The Pats look strong in all aspects.

Uhhh neither QB is as good as they’ve looked

While I think the Dolphins can win enough games to make the playoffs. It won’t surprise me at all if they start the season 0-2. I just don’t see them beating the Bills in the second game and the Patriots are always tough to beat at home.
I believe the Patriots did an excellent job adding talent to their roster in the off season and as long as Belichick is their HC, they are going to be a team everyone has to watch out for.

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt the Eagles keep most of their starters out of that game?

Against the Eagles backups I would expect Cam to look good, I am not convinced they are drastically improved over last year...

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt the Eagles keep most of their starters out of that game?

Against the Eagles backups I would expect Cam to look good, I am not convinced they are drastically improved over last year...
I didn’t watch a second of their game with the Eagles but I am basing my opinion on the difficulty the Dolphins have had beating the Patriots in New England. Last year the Patriots were not a good team and the Dolphins almost made the playoffs. Yet the Patriots won the game in New England last season.

That obviously doesn’t mean the Dolphins can’t or won’t win the game. It just won’t surprise me if the Patriots win the game. That’s all I meant by my comments.

Regardless of how they look in preseason that roster was stocked with the exact type of players the Patriots utilize well. You'd be a fool not to expect resurgence. Only thing that could hold them back is QB play but they'd have a hard time not being better than last year.

There RB Stephenson is a player I wanted in Miami. He looks one hell of a load.

Regardless of how they look in preseason that roster was stocked with the exact type of players the Patriots utilize well. You'd be a fool not to expect resurgence. Only thing that could hold them back is QB play but they'd have a hard time not being better than last year.

Their roster is about as good as it was with Brady....and without Brady or another top tier QB that roster was worth 8-8 at best when there were 16 games.

I can't see them winning more than 8 this year. Hopefully we aren't one of them.

Their roster is about as good as it was with Brady....and without Brady or another top tier QB that roster was worth 8-8 at best when there were 16 games.

I can't see them winning more than 8 this year. Hopefully we aren't one of them.
Matt Cassel was not a top tier qb and they won 10 games. Last year with dreadful qb play they won 7. Their roster is vastly improved and they have a third place schedule.

They spent a ton in free agency which is really unlike the Pats

We shall see if it was money well spent

They do look strong...

They have a good defense, a strong o-line, a good rotation of RB's...unless Cam is God awful they will be in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom