Patriots not THAT good. Dolphins Defense, THAT bad! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots not THAT good. Dolphins Defense, THAT bad!

Newbie ****-stirrers like this specimen, only reinforce my crusade to require a combined minimum of 45 membership days/45 posts prior to earning thread-starting privileges. (and also the subsequent revoking of those privileges after too many trollific threads such as this)

Newbie ****-stirrers like this specimen, only reinforce my crusade to require a combined minimum of 45 membership days/45 posts prior to earning thread-starting privileges. (and also the subsequent revoking of those privileges after too many trollific threads such as this)

I second that and not only because of your avatar.

The chargers are going to the Pat's this week and they will light up the Pat's defense and win big. Mark my words gang when the smoke has cleared and the nationwide espn circle jerk is over the pat's will come back to the pack. Yeah they have Tom Brady and they are a very good team but If we played Buffalo on Monday night Im afraid the result would have been the same. The miami dolphins continie to be ther preinial highlight reel fall guy. I watched the Lions Destroy the Pat's in the 3rd preseason game. Sure it was preseason but it was a dress rehersal game. There is something seriously wrong with this defense and the managment of this team. We really could be looking at a 1-15 repeat this season. And if you cant score on a 4 and 1 then we are screwed. Polite used to be the guy that pounded it in in short yardage situations and he was cut?!!? This team needs to be sold to an owner who knows and appreciates the game. We all hate the jets but they went from mediocore to really good with the addition of a new football coach who knows the game. It really sucks to get your hopes up every year just to be crushed in the first few weeks.

Umm, no. New England wins this game going away. They dont lose at home in the regular season. I saw that the last time Brady lost at home in the regular season was 2006. That is flat out disgusting.

The Pat's are THAT GOOD. Our defense will not be that bad. They were winded for sure, as will all defenses that play against N.E.'s no huddle hurry up O. Besides Green Bay, the Pat's are the gonna be the the team to beat. We will be alright. Realistically, the wild card will be our best shot.

The Patriots offense is that good, last year they lead the NFL in scoring averaging over 31 points a game, how do you figure they are not that good? The Dolphins defense is better than what they showed on Monday and will rebound hopefully against the Texans this week.

Back
Top Bottom