Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots released Lawyer Milloy! (merged)

Originally posted by zachseau13

Between him and Tebucky Jones they have really downgraded their safety position.

Rodney Harrison just does not scare me as much as Tebucky
omg, i agree with you!:lol:
true, Harrison is a hard hitter, but is a big liability in coverage

I don't want him with the Bills cause it changes a lot of things.

And since he's UFA it wouldn't surprise me. Just look a Seau, he wanted to go to a team that would face the Chargers to make them pay.

He would be a great fit in Buffalo and could make the Pats regret that big time.

I think Bill Belichek has lost his mind!!!!! Outright release the defensive leader over money? Why not trade the guy... OUTSIDE your division!!

I tought the Pats had one of the best secondary in football but now it doesn't impress me anymore.

Ty Law is still good. RW made Harrison look very bad last year against SD and they will have rookies (or new face) at CB and FS.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Okay, this is a dream, I'm still sleep, right, this didn't really happen, did it.....Malloy is still a Patsy, right?
yeah, I almost pissed myself when I saw it:lol:
come on Lawyer...I know you want Brady's head on a platter:evil:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
guys, I've heard 24 teams have already contacted him...this from a pats fan on the bills board:lol:

Only that ?
:)

He has been to the probowl the last 4 years so it isn't surprising. He is an upgrade over 98% of the safeties in the league.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I don't want him with the Bills cause it changes a lot of things.

And since he's UFA it wouldn't surprise me. Just look a Seau, he wanted to go to a team that would face the Chargers to make them pay.

He would be a great fit in Buffalo and could make the Pats regret that big time.

I don't think Seau came to the Dolphins just to get back at the Chargers :(

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

Only that ?
:)

He has been to the probowl the last 4 years so it isn't surprising. He is an upgrade over 98% of the safeties in the league.
true....damn...I'm getting my hopes up too quickly:(
come on TD!

Who knows? Maybe Spielman can wield his magic cap wand and find a way to get him here :D

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

I can quarantee the fact that they were on our schedule didn't hurt with getting him here.

I guarantee he will be a Bill now... He will want to stick it to the Pats... Oh man.. Things just agot a lot crazier in the AFC East.. Belicheck must be a closted Bills fan.. First Bledsoe now this???

::prays Bills dont get Milloy::

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I guarantee he will be a Bill now... He will want to stick it to the Pats... Oh man.. Things just agot a lot crazier in the AFC East.. Belicheck must be a closted Bills fan.. First Bledsoe now this???

::prays Bills dont get Milloy::
I'm so excited that i'm break dancing:lol:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

He made it clear in a lot of interviews that he wanted to play for a team that would face the Chargers and for a contender. Miami happened to have both.

Back
Top Bottom