Patriots Return To Their Annual House Of Horrors | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Return To Their Annual House Of Horrors

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
What they are saying in the land of the Minutemen

82887214.jpg.0.jpg

Hard Rock Stadium doesn’t look quite like this anymore, but it’s the same building that gives the Patriots nightmares every year.
Photo by Al Messerschmidt/Getty Images

That’s right, you guessed it. It’s every Patriots fan’s least favorite week of the season. It’s the game that we see every single year on the schedule, and we just grunt in annoyance. If New England’s schedule was a human face, this game would be the irritating pimple that just won’t go away.

Yep, it’s the Miami game — the annual trip to gorgeous south Florida and Hard Rock Stadium to face a Dolphins team that usually falls in the range of average to below-average. And almost every single year during this trip, the Patriots forget how to play to football. It rarely fails. Most years when they are in Miami, they play like a group of high school kids playing together for the first time.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2018/12/...riots-return-to-their-annual-house-of-horrors

Last edited:
Hey...….I'd take an A$$ whipping to get out of the Boston area for a weekend!

Let's kick their ass once again.

What do you think it is, the reason, mental? Certainly weather isn't a factor is it?

The reason why we beat NE every other year?........NE makes the playoffs every single year so every other year they let us win one that won't affect them anyway but it makes us draft lower. The only way this game would mean anything if we win is if NE can't get home field for the playoffs.

I can hear Coach Bill now "Don't overlook these guys!! I've left here with a sore rear end plenty of times! Now pass me that lube Tom, good buddy."

The reason why we beat NE every other year?........NE makes the playoffs every single year so every other year they let us win one that won't affect them anyway but it makes us draft lower. The only way this game would mean anything if we win is if NE can't get home field for the playoffs.
You mean like the one in 2015 they ‘let’ us win that cost them home field, so they had to go to Denver for the AFC Championship game that they ended up losing? You mean like that? Also, if whoever runs the site can make it so I don’t have 17 phishing scams a minute pop up every time I come here now, that would be GREAT. It’s out of control. It’s literally every 30 seconds. I’ve been a member of this site for 14 years and I’ve never seen it this bad with pop ups and phishing scams.

They’re making such a big deal out of this. It’s setting up for typical patriots heroics. The patriots dick sucking/ ball washing is gonna be out of control when they beat our depleted team. It’s gonna be disgusting for me here in NE. Cmon Gase pull a rabbit out of your hat.

Once again: it has somehow gotten worse. I LITERALLY can’t read through a thread without one of these stupid gift card phishing scams popping up EVERY 30 SECONDS. Whoever has the ability, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Thank you.

Once again: it has somehow gotten worse. I LITERALLY can’t read through a thread without one of these stupid gift card phishing scams popping up EVERY 30 SECONDS. Whoever has the ability, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Thank you.
$15 for VIP, support the site, no ads. Done.

$15 for VIP, support the site, no ads. Done.
It’s not ads. It’s a ****ing phishing scam. I shouldn’t have to pay money to not have a scam pop up in my face every half minute. I literally can’t even read through threads.

They are going to win no doubt about it. It’s a hat game (Divisions Champ) and the Pats don’t lose those very often.

If the pats score a TD on their opening drive we lose. If not, we win. Defense needs to get 3 and outs, jam the receivers off the line, Wake and Quinn Need to tag team Brady, corner blitzes with coverage on the back coming out and get 2 interceptions in the game. That's how we win, easy right?

Back
Top Bottom