Patriots Sign David Terrell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Sign David Terrell

Hey man listen, I was not trying to come across as an *** in this thread, but apparently that's what happened. I knew I shouldn't have replied to a thread about this guy. All I've heard for the past couple of weeks or for however long he has been signed, is how great of a player he is from Patriot fans up here. It's just so frustrating to have people pronounce him a great player just because Belichick and Pioli signed him. And on top of that, about half of these people talking didn't have anything to say about the Patriots before 2001, now you just can't shut them up.

Anyway, none of this is your fault, I didn't mean to come across rude. Was it a good signing IMO? No. But then again as you pointed out earlier, there is absolutely no risk in it for them. So I can see why it's not a terrible deal either.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Hey man listen, I was not trying to come across as an *** in this thread, but apparently that's what happened. I knew I shouldn't have replied to a thread about this guy. All I've heard for the past couple of weeks or for however long he has been signed, is how great of a player he is from Patriot fans up here. It's just so frustrating to have people pronounce him a great player just because Belichick and Pioli signed him. And on top of that, about half of these people talking didn't have anything to say about the Patriots before 2001, now you just can't shut them up.

Anyway, none of this is your fault, I didn't mean to come across rude. Was it a good signing IMO? No. But then again as you pointed out earlier, there is absolutely no risk in it for them. So I can see why it's not a terrible deal either.

Thanks for the reply, it was mighty big of you and I appreciate it. Though we may disagree about one's right to root for the team ;), I can understand your frustration. Just know I am not a trash talker and just want to talk good football.

Anyway, apology accepted and I hope we can talk some good football in the future. :)

DW

Dirtywater said:
I have no idea who wrote anyone shouild be afraid of the signing.

"alot of nervous fish fans!!!"

Implying that people are scared because of Terrell's signing.

Anyway, you're right that Terrell could pan out but so could all our PS and NFLE players. Every team has "project players" that could turn their careers around.

Here's the thing though.....how many players on our roster are made up of cast offs? Patten was, and now he signed a big FA deal because of what he did with us....most of our OLine.....Vrabel was a castoff, or at least a guy who had never really done much, so was Poole....how many teams would like them now?

Thats why this is more than just the signing of a castoff.

i will not be surprised at all if terrell goes out and has a huge season this year....

but the main guy to look out for is ben watson, he will turn alot heads this yr...

Back
Top Bottom