Patriots Vent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots Vent

TigerJ said:
The Patriots are as close to a Dynasty as the NFL is likely to produce. They have used a philosophy that downplays personalities and stars and emphasizes system and execution, and they have close to the perfect QB to serve as trigger man for their offence. It won't last forever. Who knows, they may fall flat this season, but it's a philosophy that has the potential for more staying power than one that pays big bucks for star power. Peyton Manning is a great QB, maybe the best in the NFL, but IMO they will never win the super bowl because the size of Manning's contract precludes them from getting quality role players to support a run deep in the playoffs. As you can tell, I am not a Patriots fan. However as a fan of the Buffalo Bills, I have to respect what they've done.

Nice post

TerryTate said:
its not any form of dynasty when you go from a superbowl to missing the playoffs to winning a superbowl again, pats fans make it seem like its better to win 2 of 3 years then win 2 in a row (its not)! It's not a modern dynasty because true dynasties dont exist in this era of sports, the last true dynasty was the Chicago Bulls. Win next year and then we'll talk about how the pats "might" be a dynasty.

Terry,this dynasty thing gets on your nevers ?

In that case I will take it out of my sig. for 58 days.

thats opening day......Pays vs colts :cooldude:

:roflmao: a dynasty is when a ref tells you that you tucked the ball and then allows you to rape the other teams receivers :roflmao:

ltfinfan said:
:roflmao: a dynasty is when a ref tells you that you tucked the ball and then allows you to rape the other teams receivers :roflmao:

Sour grapes, Newbie!

Back
Top Bottom