Patriots | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patriots

He shook it off, man. And came back like the true warrior he is....in a surreal, comic book kinda way.

I dont think the pass play was PI...5 yard contact area and that ball was VERY hard to catch. A little far out of bounds if you ask me

No player can shake of an injury like that. Don't try to bull**** yourself into thinking that. You know wtf happened.

What was up with the Pats taking their helmets off with 8 seconds left and no penalty?

like I said before, penalty wouldnt have done anything...they'll probably get fined by the NFL though:(

10 - 2 Baby!!!!

How sweet is that!!!

God Bless the Patriots!!!!

heard that b4 last time we played guess what happened..its our house baby..we havent lost at home yet..OH and btw are you saying the fins like to sodomize men?..Hell..nice compliment for your team

im sure brady likes that patdog..lol nice name patdog,, is your name pat? or you pat the dog

ne matt , i only said what i did because your fellow pats fan was talking about sodomizing men,,thats sad,,whats more sad is that you pat fans have no better place to hang then with phin fans..

i'm beginning to think.......................

nfl coaches flunked math. on fourth down run a friggin option. if you send the guy up the middle he either makes it or he doesn't. if you run an option, you can throw, hand off, keep it or even reverse it. thats 4 chances of making it against 1 for not. if you get thrown for a loss, big deal, it was fourth down!:rolleyes:

Great win for the Pats, a little to close for me. They did what they had to do to win, again. Some of the posts here are funny, I can actually see the bitterness in each post.

Back
Top Bottom