Patroits going after another hidden gem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Patroits going after another hidden gem

Gladsadmad

Active Roster
Reaction score
DE..Rodney Bailey
http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=2545&hubname=PIT

"The restricted free agent market got off to a fast start. The Patriots put in a one-year, $1.3 million offer sheet on defensive end Rodney Bailey that includes a $650,000 signing bonus. The Steelers have seven days to match. If they don't match, the Patriots have to surrender a sixth-round pick."

The Pats always seem to find good, young, hard working players.

I'll finish eating lunch and then a couple hours later I'll have a real hidden gem for them. I'll bet it shines up real good if you feed it to Tom Brady!:fire:

i think the best way for miami to pick up good and cheap players is to find out every player that new england is interested in, and swipe them from NE.

Right on Thundercracker, we need a spy in NE to give us the high sign and jump in front of every move they made!!!

Originally posted by Gladsadmad
DE..Rodney Bailey
http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/teams/player_bio.asp?player_id=2545&hubname=PIT

"The restricted free agent market got off to a fast start. The Patriots put in a one-year, $1.3 million offer sheet on defensive end Rodney Bailey that includes a $650,000 signing bonus. The Steelers have seven days to match. If they don't match, the Patriots have to surrender a sixth-round pick."

The Pats always seem to find good, young, hard working players.

Hum :rolleyes: if this guy is such a "hidden gem" then why in the world would Pittsburgh let him go ?

For a 6th rnd pick yet ???

:confused:

Marino1983

Re: Re: Patroits going after another hidden gem

Originally posted by Marino1983

Hum :rolleyes: if this guy is such a "hidden gem" then why in the world would Pittsburgh let him go ?

For a 6th rnd pick yet ???

:confused:

Marino1983

The steeler coach is not too smart.He let Mike Verable go too.

Patriots | Acquire Bailey - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:32:54 -0800

Updating a previous report, Andy Hart, of Patriots.com, reports the New England Patriots were awarded restricted free agent DE Rodney Bailey (Steelers) Thursday, March 11, after the Pittsburgh Steelers had decided not to match the Patriots offer sheet. Bailey will sign a one-year $1.3 million deal, including a $650,000 signing bonus. The Patriots are required to send their 2004 sixth-round draft choice to the Steelers as compensation for signing Bailey.

Back
Top Bottom