Pats are fading... if we can't win next week, then we dont deserve anything | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats are fading... if we can't win next week, then we dont deserve anything

If they win, they are NOT(Jets have to lose) automatically AFC East Champs. If we win, we take home the trophy!!! I can't see how we won't play our A$$es off!!

we are better than the pats...i fully expect us to come out and beat them up...

its logical that we lose two in a row.

its logical that we lose two in a row. The pats will not lose three in a row. They will load up to stop Ricky and Fielder will be a self-check. Earlier this year Bill Parcells was quoted to say "that Miami needed an NFL passing game":eek:

You guys are pathetic. You deserve nothing. Why would you even want to make the playoffs you know a 40 point beating is coming your way in the first round anyway.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Originally posted by Razor44
You guys are pathetic. You deserve nothing. Why would you even want to make the playoffs you know a 40 point beating is coming your way in the first round anyway.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

LOL, we have a good chance we won't be playing in the first round idiot. HAHAHA what a moron

Originally posted by phinfan34
Me too!! We are much better!

Aren't we better than the Vikes???

They beat us...granted with a BS trick play and going for it on 4th and 2.

Anything can happen in an NFL game especially in the AFC. I wouldn't be shocked to see Cincy beat the Bills, but they pulled their upset spoiler win yesterday...:D

Yea the Dolphins have a good shot of beating the Pats in NE - Keep dreaming and enjoy watching the AFC East champion Jets in the playoffs loser

Yea the Dolphins have a good shot of beating the Pats in NE - Keep dreaming and enjoy watching the AFC East champion Jets in the playoffs loser

They have just as good of shot than the Jets have against GB

Green Bay will rock your pathetic world...

:jetssuck:

Looking at the game on paper:
Dolphins have the edge at running back and defense
Pats have the edge in passing and special teams(Vinateri is a god)
The phins are a better more rounded team on paper..how they play in the game is another story. On paper they should have destroyed the vikes, but couldn't capitalize on fumbles and turn overs(been an issue all year with recovering a ball)
The Pats will befired up trying to save the season -- will Brady have a 3rd straight sub 140yard passing game? Will williams have 2 straight sub 100 yard rushing games?
Should be a fun game

Actually, on paper, the Vikings are one of the best teams in the NFL despite their record so making a statement like that doesn't make any sense. The 'Fins have struggled all year against long ball teams and that's exactly what the Vike's are. Fortunately, there are zero long ball teams going into the playoffs so I feel a bit safer with that in mind.

Back
Top Bottom