pats are favored by 3.......................... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pats are favored by 3..........................

Good, give them alittle more to prove. (Miami I am talking about.)

Originally posted by MacAttack
Good, give them alittle more to prove. (Miami I am talking about.)
seems like the fins play better when they are underdogs. dallas was favored thanksgiving day! ;)

Originally posted by Mindwarp
they should make them favorite by 7 for Creativity
i think so, their game play has been pretty creative, the games look like they were played out on paper and paid for before they ever took the field!:rolleyes:

don't worry we'll kick their butts, you'll see!! besides i like us as underdogs, it seems everytime were favored to win by a bunch we fall flat on our faces.

We are a different team this year, we love the road. So lets take the long way if we have to and beat everyone in their home stadium.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
We are a different team this year, we love the road. So lets take the long way if we have to and beat everyone in their home stadium.
i think i can go for that!;)

The Pats should be favored by more than that considering they beat is in our own house, have won eight in a row and are at home.

I don't care about anything else but the victory. I hate Mare BTW or we'd be in first right now playing to put the Pats away instead of the other way around.

Man I'm having trouble moving on from that aren't I?

you guys do play great on the road and as underdogs,miami absolutely manhandled tenn in there backyard.

Back
Top Bottom