pats at fins tix... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pats at fins tix...

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
anyone have a couple of seats that arent outrageously priced, im looking for some friends who are making the trip down...

were not on the same page bro lol. im looking to buy tickets for a couple of friends coming down to the game from up north, but they cant afford to pay 3 times face value. i know its the pats game and all, but im looking for anyone selling tickets at a decent price...

Pats at Fins

Nappy Roots said:
how much are you asking, and where are the tickets?[/quo

I have two -2- seats for this game lower level on the 25, and will sell them for over 3 times face. This is the game in Miami, tickets will only get more expensive for this game as time goes on. Season ticket holders have no compassion after they get the shaft for over $340.00 in preseason tickets, that bring them zip-0-!! Hope ya' understand bro'...

John Biello said:
were not on the same page bro lol. im looking to buy tickets for a couple of friends coming down to the game from up north, but they cant afford to pay 3 times face value. i know its the pats game and all, but im looking for anyone selling tickets at a decent price...

ha. i have reading problems. :shakeno:

i eat my preseaspn tix or give em away to someone who doesnt have seats. i could never think of not going to a division game just to recoup some $.

stub hub is a site i use all the time. but the markup is crazy for pats tickets. again they arent for me, i have season tickets. im looking for friends of mine that want to come down and see the game...

John Biello said:
stub hub is a site i use all the time. but the markup is crazy for pats tickets. again they arent for me, i have season tickets. im looking for friends of mine that want to come down and see the game...

Tickets w/be 125.00 for a nose bleed seat. Your bro's might want to buy a T.V.!!:goof:

Back
Top Bottom