Pats checking out Crowder | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats checking out Crowder

I hope they sign him. He will eat up a roster spot and cap room and then his knees will weaken and he will either play weak or sit.

haha.. wait every time they sign one of our sucky players it bites us in the ***
Yeah, Larry Izzo made such an impact. LOL
I hope they sign Crowder. The Pats have a very average defense so an average player like Crowder will fit right in. We'll see if he can match up with Bush or Clay out of the backfield.

Kinda hope they get him. Would make our TE's superstars when we play them. Crowder can not cover. Also had a problem of not staying put and QB's ran up the middle on us for 1'st downs. Hell thats how Texas beat us one year. Really really ready to get that TEXAS monkey off our back too!

Even if he's a back-up, he'll tell them all about NOLAN's "D"...and MIAMI's personnel.

they are checking out matt roth too and the guy from oakland we just got rid of.

so BB is such a big draft guru.....i say he stinks...he has brady and that offense that no one seems to understand you have to cover at LOS.

This is not the same deal as when we let go of welker. Welker is a decent reciever that was playing on a bad O when he was with US. Just happens he went to an O with a future HOF QB on it.

Crowder was playing on one of the best D's in the league last year and one that has top 5 potential this year. There is no system over there that he will go into that will suddenly make him a pro bowl player.

In other words, Crowder will not come back to haunt us.

they are checking out matt roth too and the guy from oakland we just got rid of.

so BB is such a big draft guru.....i say he stinks...he has brady and that offense that no one seems to understand you have to cover at LOS.

You mean ex bolt tim dobbins? I dont remember signing an ex raider?Hope its tim dobbins btw he sux..wtf are the pats thinkin?

crowder talkin to the pats...great news...now i know where the gaping hole in their d will be

fine by me. Don't know why they'd want him, though they are playing more 4-3 now, so maybe they plan on using him in that scheme...

Back
Top Bottom