Pats Fans at their best. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fans at their best.

KenCalo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Did anyone catch that New England Fan holding the "D" backwards for D-Fence? - typical:goof:

GO COLTS!!!!

Their team is in the playoffs. As far as I am conerned they can hold any letter of the alphabet backwards if they want.

SCREW THE PATSIES , THEY ALWAYS GET THE CALLS , AND YES THEY GOT ANOTHER TWO ON SATURDAY ... WITH THE TITANS ALMOST IN FIELD GOAL RANGE THEY CALL A QUESTIONABLE INTENTIONAL GROUNDING , IF BRADY THROWS THE BALL AWAY IN THE SAME SITUATION ,I WOULD BET MY HOUSE HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN CALLED . AND THEN IT'S FOLLOWED BY AN EVEN MORE QUESTIONABLE CALL HOLDING ,WHERE THE F**K WAS THE HOLDING ON THAT PLAY THE PATRIOT PLAYER WAS FALLING HE WASN'T THROWN TO THE GROUND BULLS**T IS WHAT I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THOSE FU**IN PATSIE ... I HOPE MANNING AND THE COLTS PUT A MAJOR BEATING ON THEIR SORRY ASSES AND MAYBE THEY'LL STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT ASSH**E BILLIGOTE OR CHEC OR WHAT EVER IS NAME IS ,YOU KNOW THE GUY WHO DRESSES LIKE A MONK ,ANYWAYS THE REFS WILL PROBABLY FIND AWAY TO GIVE THE PATSIES THE GAME LIKE THEY HAVE THE WHOLE YEAR .:fire:

Ya the Pats would seem to catch a lot of breaks...but...their gameplans are always top notch aside from the breaks.

Best Team in NFL 2003 is the Pats imo...

Nice knowing that we were merely 3 plays or so from being in the same position even with all the roster problems we (the fans) feel we have.

Could be much worse..........

Seems the NFL wants the Pats to succeed.

I can't think of any other reason why all of a sudden these penalties start to come out when the game is close. . . . like always.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Seems the NFL wants the Pats to succeed.

I can't think of any other reason why all of a sudden these penalties start to come out when the game is close. . . . like always.

Hmmm...the Boston Conspiracy Theory.

I don't know WHAT it is, but they sure get the breaks. Counting the breaks and a few bad play-calls by the Titans, the Pats should have lost that game. I still say they're the best in the NFL. Indy has been looking SILLY sharp lately and I hope they continue it this weekend.

GO COLTS!

indy's offense is playing at another level right, they should put up 24 points vs an outstanding NE defense...can NE's offense match it? i hope not.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
indy's offense is playing at another level right, they should put up 24 points vs an outstanding NE defense...can NE's offense match it? i hope not.

Well if I'm betting.....its 31-27 New England...though I hope for different. I think New Englands D will get them 17 points either directly or close setups off turnovers/field position.

You can't beat Indy if you can only score 17 points.
Manning will score 30, no matter how cold it is out!

Pats will somehow keep it close enough for the breaks / calls to bounce their way and pull out the win. You know it too.

I know they probably will, but I have to believe their luck is over.
Indy played an awesome revenge game after losing to denver, now it's pats turn for a whoopin' !

Back
Top Bottom