Pats Fans at their best. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Fans at their best.

I find it hard to believe they won against the Titans. The first qtr. was the only one they played well in and then the Titans literally took the helm.

I honestly believe ANYBODY can beat the patriots.......but no one has.

I'll tell you what. If it is not windy and the REFS LET THE GUYS PLAY, this will be one hell of a football game on Sunday. Indy is better than Tennessee hence beating them twice and winning the division. Indy must start fast, unlike the first meeting, to have a good chance to win.

i have a few points to make here about Indy/NE. first off, the weather is going to suck which means slippin and a sliding. secondly, the new england defense isnt anything like DEnvers D or KC's. thridly, if the colts dont play up on the WR's, they are going to get burned with the same old lame quick passes that brady loves to take advantage of. NE's secondary is soooooo much better than KC and it was too easy for Peyton to find the spot all day. Peyton is going to get roughed up in this one people. simply put, nobody rushes the passer like New England. and another thing, dungy is not that good a coach. you can talk all day about how Indy's O has been soooooooooo great, but fact is, Indy didnt even know how to get the ball in from the 2 with four downs to do it on their own home court!

You are talking like it's going to be a blow out, and it's really not. You can talk about how much better the pats D is, but that's still not going to shut down manning..

Originally posted by Agua
Pats will somehow keep it close enough for the breaks / calls to bounce their way and pull out the win. You know it too.

I thought their luck had run out last week....then that BS Grounding call on McNair (was somehow worse than Brady's I guess).

Don't count them out.

Originally posted by finfan54
i have a few points to make here about Indy/NE. first off, the weather is going to suck which means slippin and a sliding. secondly, the new england defense isnt anything like DEnvers D or KC's. thridly, if the colts dont play up on the WR's, they are going to get burned with the same old lame quick passes that brady loves to take advantage of. NE's secondary is soooooo much better than KC and it was too easy for Peyton to find the spot all day. Peyton is going to get roughed up in this one people. simply put, nobody rushes the passer like New England. and another thing, dungy is not that good a coach. you can talk all day about how Indy's O has been soooooooooo great, but fact is, Indy didnt even know how to get the ball in from the 2 with four downs to do it on their own home court!

The weather is supposed to be 30 + degrees so that isn't so bad. This should be a great game. Remember the goal line stand withstanding the real play of the game from the last Indy vs NE game was the kickoff return by Bethel johnson just before the half. Indy is better than Tennessee which I think is proven by their sweep and winning the division.

Back
Top Bottom