Pats losing assistants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats losing assistants

Im so glad too know that they won't be as good next year. A team that is solely the result of a system will revert back to normal.

im an FSU fan and i compare this situation to FSU losing guys like Amato and Richt over the years

NE is solely based on coaching. It is great to see them losing coaches. I think their short run at a dynasty will fade away and they won't be as successful in the next few seasons.

gator_sensation said:
They will start going down hill. There dynasty is OVER!!
LOL, ok whatever. :roflmao:

They'll be just as good, maybe a little.

Not a big drop-off though.

I believe NE has a "plug-and-play" system. BB always plugs players and they perform at high levels, he'll do the same for his coordinators. He's already been grooming some of his staff for it.

im an FSU fan and i compare this situation to FSU losing guys like Amato and Richt over the years
I am a huge FSU fan as well. The problem with FSU now is Jeff Bowden. Bobby needs to tell his kid to go coach a pee wee league team. He is the worst play caller i have ever seen. All that talent going to waste. Its a travesty.

New England will be fine. We have alot of assistants waiting in the wings. Might take a few games to adjust but we will be OK.

gator_sensation said:
They will start going down hill. There dynasty is OVER!!
no doubt about it..Did you guys listen to Romeo's conversation that Espn played. After they won the game they huddled togther and all said to each other "Its over, this is the best way to end it!"

That alone tells me that the NE patriots will never be the same!

AquaAssasin said:
no doubt about it..Did you guys listen to Romeo's conversation that Espn played. After they won the game they huddled togther and all said to each other "Its over, this is the best way to end it!"

I didn't hear that, when did it happen?

I agree with you, that is a big statement.

AquaAssasin said:

He was talking about coaching together not the team and the winning, Romeo and Charlie are not going to be ther next season. Not that the Patriots were not going to win again :roflmao:

Pats - Weis - Crennal -T. Law = end of dynasty

pats4life said:
He was talking about coaching together not the team and the winning, Romeo and Charlie are not going to be ther next season. Not that the Patriots were not going to win again :roflmao:

The words "its over" were said by crennel....

Back
Top Bottom