Pats losing assistants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats losing assistants

i think Charlie Weiss will be the hardest to replace. hes one of the best play callers ive ever seen. remember, it was Weiss as Off. Coordinator for the Jets when they almost made the super bowl. hes the best off. coach in football

Maynard said:
i think Charlie Weiss will be the hardest to replace. hes one of the best play callers ive ever seen. remember, it was Weiss as Off. Coordinator for the Jets when they almost made the super bowl. hes the best off. coach in football
no argument here!

Maynard said:

Just so you know and I am not taking anything away from Charlie but B.P. was calling the plays in New York last couple of years, he didnt think that Weiss was calling enough runs. With that said you cant complain to much about the job he has done with us but you are right he will be a loss no question but I think we have a great staff so we should be able to over come this issue.

Back
Top Bottom