Pats Next Year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Next Year

MadDawg020

SmartGuy
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that Belichick and the Pats will fall flat on their face next year without Weis and Crennel? I think these guys were a HUGE part of their success, and keep in mind, all the good coordinators will probably be gone by the time their season is over. I think it is legitimate to believe that if we can put together some young talent and improve our OL, DL, and RB, and given the coaching of Saban, that the Phins could make a run at the AFC East title next year.

Somehow the Pats will keep on keeping on and they will do what they always do.

I have no idea, but one thing is for sure, they'll only have the scrubs left to pick over for coaching spots by the time their season ends and their staff is hired away. :up:

I think this hope that the Pats will fall flat on their faces without Weis and Crenell is wishful thinking.

The Pats' assistants are game planners... but they're running Belichick's schemes. Belichick's defenses worked great before he ever crossed paths with Romeo Crenell, and they'll work great with Jim Bates or Eric Mangini or whomever Bill hires to replace Romeo.

I think the last thing the Pats are worried about is finding qualified coordinators who can plug plays into Belichick's system.

Face it - they're loaded. They don't have any key free agents this year outside of Vinatieri, and they'll tag him. The only regular contributor that might be cut is Ty Law, and apparently, they don't need him - it's incredible.

Back
Top Bottom