Pats OC Weis sabotaging team's chances? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats OC Weis sabotaging team's chances?

I noticed the horrible playcalling by the Pats as well.. It alsmost put the Norv/Wanny calls at the end of last year's NE game to shame...

Too bad our guys didnt fake an injury... and the refs just had to call that bogus PI on Fletcher!

I hate the Patriots..

Yep Charlie Weis's play calling has been at times a head scratching adventure but we have been good enough to overcome some intresting offensive play calling to go 10 and 2 :)

Skapefin would you like some cheese with you wine mate, seems like you are a whinny Colts fan!

Originally posted by pats4life
[ b]

Skapefin would you like some cheese with you wine mate, seems like you are a whinny Colts fan! [/B]

Hey.. If you're buying, I'll take it! :goof: :D :drinkers: :happydrin :drinker: :dance: :sceptic: :barf:

Originally posted by SkapePhin
I noticed the horrible playcalling by the Pats as well.. It alsmost put the Norv/Wanny calls at the end of last year's NE game to shame...

Too bad our guys didnt fake an injury... and the refs just had to call that bogus PI on Fletcher!

I hate the Patriots..

we always get picked on, and get bogus calls... cuz the 4 best db's are on miami we get picked on badly..

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ

we always get picked on, and get bogus calls... cuz the 4 best db's are on miami we get picked on badly..

Not to cause a riot but I would take Ty Law over either of your corners, he has been a great player and continues to be. Surtain is great player in his own right and perhaps if he keeps up play this solid for as many years then we can talk about comparing him to Ty. I also would take our safties Harrision and Wilson over Knight and Marion, just an opinion.

I have never been a big fan of Charlie Weis, as some of you may know if you have followed my on various Pats boards....however, one thing that can not be disputed is the following....

In the most recent history of the Charlie Weis era, since the beginning of the 2001 season...

The Patriots, overall, are 33-14.

I may be wrong, but one can throw out all the stats in the world, but the only one that counts is WINNING.

The biggest knock I have on Weis is the following.

He is a GREAT designer of offensive plays, and formations, perhaps one of the best in the business.....the problem is that he doesn't know when the best times are to use a lot of them.

That is why, IMO and perhaps in the opinions of others, with the right offensive coordinator working UNDER him, and with him having a hand in play design...he just might be a damned good head coach.

And, this is contrary to what I have believed for a long time.

As an offensive coordinator, make no mistakes about it, I believe he sucks, but only because of his use of when, and where on the field, he makes a lot of porr play calls.

However, as I pointed out above, how can anyone complain about 33-14?

Surtain is great player in his own right and perhaps if he keeps up play this solid for as many years then we can talk about comparing him to Ty.

Your statement should read: Law is great player in his own right and perhaps if he keeps up play this solid for as many years then we can talk about comparing him to Surtain.

Your an idiot.

Law has been good for longer then Surtain. But Surtain is the best corner in the league last year, and was better then Law last season too.

Wow, th epats fans make it sound like Suratin has only been around for two years or something. He has been one of the best if not the best for the past three years. Oh well, to each their own I suppose.

Originally posted by jimmyjam
Surtain is great player in his own right and perhaps if he keeps up play this solid for as many years then we can talk about comparing him to Ty.

Your statement should read: Law is great player in his own right and perhaps if he keeps up play this solid for as many years then we can talk about comparing him to Surtain.

Your an idiot.

Well I am sure glad you have an educated opinion, seems like you enjoy talking trash without any facts to back up your point of view, lucky for you I will provide some facts, look at the links and notice that Ty has an advantage in ever catagory, now of course he has played for an extra three seasons but if you reomve those and compare stats Surtain has an advantage in INTs that is it, no question thet he is a good player but like I said he has not done it as long or as well as Ty, and seeing that the most important stat is winning and well be both know which team is a winner and has a big shinny super bowl ring not to mention that Ty plays big in big games while Surtain and the rest of the fish have a habbit of packing it in when it gets tuff.

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/3820

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12743

Back
Top Bottom