• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 16 30.2%

• Total voters

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Who are yall going for in the superbowl?

I hope the panthers just kill the patriots and embarass them,
i mean i havent forgot about the first time we played the patriots this year we should have beaten them easily, olindo mare had two chances to win the game, but he couldnt make a 35yard field goal, im still pissed off about that game. and then brock marion blows an assignment in overtime and lets troy brown just run right by him for the touchdown.

But anyway i see it as Patriots-14 Panthers-17

panthers win in overtime with a john kasey field goal.

While I'll be pulling for the Cats (underdog thing) I think they'll have to play near mistake-free to have a chance at all.

Kevin Donnelly can't afford 3 penalties for 35 yards in 1 drive, and Delhomme will have to play the smartest game possible.

I think the Carolina secondary will pretty much keep the NE WRs from going nuts, but NE's secondary will fool Delhomme. He needs to be in the zone or they have no shot whatsoever.

As a Dolphins fan I just really don't want to see the Patriots win. This is a no brainer for me, I am definitely hoping that the Panthers win.

I hate how all the sports analyst arent giving carolina a chance, but watch and see carolina is gonna shock some people and win there first superbowl,

GO CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina is in the position New England was in 2001. An 11-5 team going up against a supposedly superior 14-2 team. Hopefully we'll see the same script

I am like Navy, like to pick the underdogs in all SB games. Just because mostly everyone, from bookies to the media pick on the favorites.

I believe like most of you that the Pats are hard to beat, but maybe this is one game were they will have their hands full.

Dan Marino picked Carolina to win,he picked Indy to win,he picked
Tenn to win,he picked Balt to win,he picked denver to win,he
picked KC to win......Marino has no clue about football and now
he is the Fin GM....life is good

i dont know who to root for....i hate the pats, yea, but my 2nd fav team is Dallas and they were knocked from the playoffs by Carolina. Tough choice man...lol

Originally posted by Dynasty

You're gonna have to provide a link on that one....I saw him say "New England."

I'm wondering, since your clue is so much stronger, why you are spending time on a message board and not running an NFL franchise.

all that means is He doesnt like that pats like all good dolphins and he thinks bradys luck charm is going to crack.

The only reason the Pats are gonna be a dynasty is because the NFL wants them to be. It's not cause there that damn good. GO PANTHERS!!!

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

You're gonna have to provide a link on that one....I saw him say "New England."

I'm wondering, since your clue is so much stronger, why you are spending time on a message board and not running an NFL franchise.

Im too fat to run a NFL franchise.

He picked Indy on ESPN and picked NE on CBS

Im too fat to run a NFL franchise.

He picked Indy on ESPN and picked NE on CBS

I'm talkin' SB not the past. Besides....can a guy not change his mind as situations change and information gets re-evaluated?

This game reminds me a lot of the 71 Phins/Boys superbowl. Upstart Panthers/Phins vs Very solid Pats/Boys. Same results. Pats take it convincingly. IMO.. Pats have earned the respect.

Back
Top Bottom