Pats' Rosie Colvin out entire 2004 season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats' Rosie Colvin out entire 2004 season

I'm all for things that make it harder for the Patriots (the Ty Law stuff is just the best), but I hate to hear that any injury for anybody is like the one Bo Jackson had. Then again, I don't like to hear that anybody is injured.

It's probably false. Not knocking on PFC, but Colvin said two weeks ago that he feels great & that he's definately on schedule to be ready for the season. Also, come one now...I can't really believe a source that mispells a player's name. That's a big time no-no.

I would hope that it's not true. For a player to get injured during the second week of last season and then be expected to be out the entire next season? I don't wish injury on anyone. In any case, it didn't stop the Pats from the Super Bowl.

I hate to see injuries happen, but if they do happen I would rather see them happen to the Patsies than anyone.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Wow, the pats finally have a streak of bad luck?

Finally? They had more injuries than anyone in the league last year.

I dont think it matters guys, they beat us twice last year and won the superbowl with out him. I hope for Colvin's sake he gets back on the field and overcomes the injury.

If he does have a Bo Jackson type injury, it would be really unfortunate to hear. I hope he makes it back.

Im a DIE HARD Dolphins fan living In Centerville Massachusetts and Unfortunatley It was in the Boston Globe that he will play Sorry guys

Originally posted by Hurricane495
Im a DIE HARD Dolphins fan living In Centerville Massachusetts and Unfortunatley It was in the Boston Globe that he will play Sorry guys

:shakeno:

It is funny that the item should come out tonight on that website considering what was in today Boston Globe.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/

Believe me, if anybody would love to lay some bad news on PatriotNation it is the writer,Ron Borges.

I know everybody joins me in wishing Roosevelt the best!!!!

When more reputable sources confirm this, I would tend to believe it, until then, this is nothing but rumors. I hope he turns out ok. I can't imagine an injury so bad on anybody.

Originally posted by beach2nd

Finally? They had more injuries than anyone in the league last year.

yeah they will probably be able to find someone even better to fill that position. They seem to be able to plug just about any hole(no pun intended)

Back
Top Bottom