Pats vs. bills | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs. bills

Sloppy and terrible first half by Brady. I have to admit it. I have to give credit to the Bills big time. They gave us all a nail biter. But I dont want to hear how the Patriots werent the ones who won that game. It was "Washed up" Corey Dillon who ran down their throats up the middle for many many first downs. Maroney as well. It was Brady who made the big throws at the end and the TD to Kevin Faulk. It was the Pats defense who absolutely shut down the Bills at the end. Oh yeah Junior Seau must really be Washed up too, despite a great performance. Losman did a good job, Pats 1st place in the AFC East

ThePats said:
Sloppy and terrible first half by Brady. I have to admit it. I have to give credit to the Bills big time. They gave us all a nail biter. But I dont want to hear how the Patriots werent the ones who won that game. It was "Washed up" Corey Dillon who ran down their throats up the middle for many many first downs. Maroney as well. It was Brady who made the big throws at the end and the TD to Kevin Faulk. It was the Pats defense who absolutely shut down the Bills at the end. Oh yeah Junior Seau must really be Washed up too, despite a great performance. Losman did a good job, Pats 1st place in the AFC East

Tied for first:rolleyes2

Phinlivin'in703 said:
Tied for first:rolleyes2
Well NE won a divisonal game so I think technically they are in 1st by 1/2 game.

Back
Top Bottom