Pats Vs. Broncos | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats Vs. Broncos

CalDolFan10x14 said:
:lol: I think this may just be the beginning of the refs' favoritism towards the Pats.

They'll wait till the 4th Qt for that

nopony said:
About what??? Anyone know?

I think he wanted to measure for a first down cause it was 5 and 1/2 yards before the offsides penalty, and wanted a "cheap" first down by measurement

Never really seen BB lose his composure like that..he said "thats Bull$heet" twice then he said mother F'er once..

SuavePhin said:
I think he wanted to measure for a first down cause it was 5 and 1/2 yards before the offsides penalty, and wanted a "cheap" first down by measurement

:boohoo:

Thanks for the reply... now I know where Brady is getting his whininess.

phinfan_1 said:
They'll wait till the 4th Qt for that

You're probably right...it was all an act so they can set us up for the big none call in the fourth,or the ghost holding call....:)

Phinzman said:
Never really seen BB lose his composure like that..he said "thats Bull$heet" twice then he said mother F'er once..

please tell me one of our video editors is recording this game and can get an animated GIF of BB mouthing mother F'er i MUST have that!! :lol:

SuavePhin said:
please tell me one of our video editors is recording this game and can get an animated GIF of BB mouthing mother F'er i MUST have that!! :lol:

So true....those cameras caught it perfectly,we may be actually witnessing the fall of the Patriots almost wanna be dynasty:D

Back
Top Bottom