Pats vs Phins Tix on sale Sat 5/21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pats vs Phins Tix on sale Sat 5/21

ibestevie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This message is for Phin fans who live in the New England area.

The Patriots will be selling single game seats for all home games on Saturday May 21 at 10 AM via Ticketmaster. The Dolphins play the Pats January 1, 2006 at 1 PM.

All Pats tickets will sell out within minutes (maybe seconds). If you want to buy a ticket at face value be prepared to click fast on Saturday morning. Some great seats are available but move fast.

When do Dolphins tics go on sale? Myself and 5 Panther fans are planning on going down to see the panther/dolphins game on 9-25, is there any chance that will be a sale out??

The Dolphins usually sell single game tickets in the middle of July. Just keep checking these boards for the exact date.

I doubt you'll have trouble getting tickets for the Panthers game. You won't get lower bowl seats but plenty of 400 level seats will be available at face value. I plan to attend that game- see you there!

If it wasn't in January, I'd make the roadtrip, but driving 7 hours to and from Foxboro in January is, to say the least, a crapshoot. Still, thanks for the heads-up!

I wonder if that is the same time that Miami tickets go on sale

Back
Top Bottom