Paul | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Paul

I was hoping for immediate help and contributions from our first two picks, not insurance. I am underwhelmed by the mosaic of the first two picks. I agree with the term "insurance." They may be good players eventually, but they do not seem ready to contribute now in a meaningful fashion.
What 2 players would you have picked ? Just curious

Last edited:
Another reach but this one I’ll live with. His tools are A+ but he’s got to be coached.

He’s not ready to play LT in a game that matters. Needs development but the ceiling is high. His arms are long… really long… 2nd longest in the draft.

Grier continues to reach and go for developmental guys. Kingsley Suamataia should have been this pick but Paul is solid and the gap wasn’t huge between the 2.

We needed guys ready to play now. Neither of these 1st 2 picks will contribute much this year unless forced to which obviously Robinson will be because of the injuries and let’s face it theirs a good chance Paul will probably have to play at some point bc Armstead is good to miss his usual 5/6 games and opponents will look to take advantage of him.

Let’s hope they can coach him up quickly.

I was hoping for immediate help and contributions from our first two picks, not insurance. I am underwhelmed by the mosaic of the first two picks. I agree with the term "insurance." They may be good players eventually, but they do not seem ready to contribute now in a meaningful fashion.

Chop is going to have to play right away. Phillips and Chubb aren’t going to be a 100% for awhile (and Chubb won’t be here much longer).

Paul will likely be playing at the end of the season when TA is hurt and we are lucky we have him going into the playoffs.

What more did you want?

Yet he's like the 150th prospect on some boards..... everyone says he has bad technique......

WTF, something doesn't add up
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom