Penalties/ Poor execution/Sloppy Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Penalties/ Poor execution/Sloppy Football

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Man are we playing stupid/No poise/No brains/We look poorly coached especially on special teams. We just opened up the 2nd half with twp penalties recieving the Kickoff. What is the ******* deal!!!!! Why must we shoot ourselves in the foot? We're not playing well enough to afford sloppy,moronic football. Guys, we're getting beat up in the trenches by Houston. That ain't good. All the offseason hope and this is the product Wanny puts on the field. We should be carving this team up-SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG!!!! I am so pissed. Every good thing that happens gets negated! The run by Rickey,BOOM holding McMichael **** that, that is *********,****that, what a rip. Jay OVERTHROWS wideopen McKnight. Wanny is running both hands through his hair. Thats what he does when the wheels start to come off. His face has that 4th quarter in New England look. This is a POORLY coached team,SLOPPY as hell. Penalties, lack of exicution out of sync. Screw this, I'm really hot. We probably will end up with more points than these guys but this is far from the game I hoped for. Thanks for letting me vent, am I the only one this pissed? Oh well 14-6, 6 minutes left 3rd quarter. Please let us finish strong.

There goes finishing strong we are now losing to the friggin TEXANS!! Jesus this is so frustrating...

Look at the bright side. We have broken the trend of starting fast...hopefully this starts a new trend of finishing strong!

Truthfully, I think Miami needed to smell their piss early in order to get their sh*t together. Hopefully this game will make them do just that.

Screw that. Get that in your head. This will not motivate them any. Was the Minnesota loss not motivating enough, the Pat one? Any of the them!!!!!!

It's only one game. I think the players must really hate wanny to play the way they did today. Taylor really was pissing me off in the first quarter, he wasnt anywhere near the Qb and inbetween plays hes got the biggest grin on his face??? I guess i missed the joke. But its only one game and if this team is goin to do anything they will come out hard against the jets.

ya see, that is what is wrong with south florida....ya f*ckn spoiled! When we lose a game early...the sky is fallin.

Miami will probably be better off because of this....now hopefully all the media and even some fans will write us off.

I think this is the beginning we needed--- a PIMP slap in the F*ckin face.

****in spoiled huh? Of what. I never saw any of the good Dolphin days so how am I spoiled.

Originally posted by Jaj
****in spoiled huh? Of what. I never saw any of the good Dolphin days so how am I spoiled.

Where the heck you been?? You haven't been a fan long enough to know of Miami's fast start trend?

Originally posted by Superself
Look at the bright side. We have broken the trend of starting fast...hopefully this starts a new trend of finishing strong!

Truthfully, I think Miami needed to smell their piss early in order to get their sh*t together. Hopefully this game will make them do just that.

That is what I was thinking.. I hope so.

Hi all- Long time Lurker, first time posting...

My first thought was that we suck and Wanne should be fired immediately. Lets face we did stink up the field today. I just hope this is a "a PIMP slap in the F*ckin face" as Superself put it. We will find out what kind of character this team has right away (next week at the stinkin Jets).

Originally posted by Superself

I agree, I was having a similar thought today. They say one thing about people not being able to repeat in SuperBowl success, is that they get complacent and expect to win it easy next year. Despite the collapse last year, Miami is one of the winningest teams out there--maybe they expected to beat the Texans and forgot about the playing part. The only flaw in my theory is that we did get beat out of the playoffs, so where is the winning complacency??? They say that some QBs like to get hit around in the beginning to get themselves going. Maybe this is the hit to the chin that gets the crap together.
How many penalties were there. Crap, talking about handing a victory to them. I do agree with others that despite it being one game, there needs a very serious look at Royals. Others have also brought up Turk. I always liked the guy, and I don't think he's been picked up yet, I say grab him if it's possible especially since he's played here before.
#84 was freaking awesome. That first big yarder was awesome, but then that one handed touch down grab was even better. Another great thing was his 10 yard run.
To echo others this game seemed very sloppy, but gotsta to move on.

Nice clock management Wanny. There's blood in the water now and the sharks are circling. I think he should keep the team in uniform and have them get in a bus and go straight to Nova and have them hit the sled until they pass out!

Back
Top Bottom