pending free agent receivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

pending free agent receivers

I hear ATL is going to get TO.. he wants to play with vick (yikes) as far as us gettig one of those guys.. dont bank on it. I think we will get a wr in the draft 3 rd maybe ( alot of wr talent this yr) and draft an o-lineman with an outside shot at a qb. Everyone keeps mentioning Rivers ... I think he will be gone by the time we pick. If the season were to end today we would have pick 20 and no 2nd rder.. while our new england foes have 2 1st , 2 nds and 2 4ths unreal. We need to be trying to add a 2nd asap in order to upgrade some of this talent cheaply rather than bring in a bust fa (see d thompson)

Bruce may take less $ to play here. He went to HS down in ft lauderdale. St. Thomas Aquinas if I am not mistaken. IF and big if, but if we could get Bruce that would be huge. Then all we need is an OLine!? I still would like to see all the young guys again. I don't think they are that bad. Could be a real good move. However, I think all this talk is mute I am sure most of those guys will be resigned by their current team.

I like smith he even makes jake look good up here! So with our QB's he might help them out! Thats if any of our QBs are still here! Toomer is also good !

If Bruce really wants to be here I say go for him. Even though Toomer may be the better fit I want the guy who wants to be here. The desire may reduce the monies he is willing to take also. Does Bruce go over the middle though? We need another to run crossing routs without fear.

Bruce would be awesome. Clump, any way to get a look at potential FA and RFA's?
I would def take Bruce. The cap space may be an issue, but that depends on who we get rid of. We may be able to clear enough space.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
I like smith he even makes jake look good up here! So with our QB's he might help them out! Thats if any of our QBs are still here! Toomer is also good !

You are thinking of Rod Smith of Denver. The FA listed in the post is Steve Smith of Caroline.

Originally posted by hunter5nc1

Ah both QBs are Jakes. Sorry, I guess I was the one confused.

Originally posted by Ross
Isaac Bruce. Now there would be a find.
The guy is one of the best on and off the field...

I think issaac Bruce is a fin fan as well growing up.:D

I like Bruce, and Northcutt.....:D

Bruce would bring the veteran leadership as well as being a very solid WR. Northcutt would provide the speed!!!!....

The two of them, along with C. Chambers, and we're set at WR I doubt it will happen, but it'f always fun to dream....

If I had a choice though, I'd rather keep what we have now, and just focus on fixing the OL this off-season. That is priority #1 no question....

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

Bruce would be just the addition this team needs at WR to make Jay a pro bowl QB. We'd still need to upgrade the line significantly...but it would be a good start!

Back
Top Bottom