Pennington - FOX analyst | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington - FOX analyst

Interested to see him call a game, would expect a lot of good insight. I'm definitely a fan of chad p. When with the jets i looked at him as some big hill billy nerd that always torched us in the 2nd half. He came and here and I realized what a classy, football nerd he is. Just not your prototypical NY QB. Low key hard worker. So ofcourse it was Curtis Martin's team back then. I think chad will be a coach at some point, but he seems set on taking a tv job break until he makes another comeback in 2012. I could see him rivaling the likes of aikman in this play by play tho.

They showed a ton of the Carolina/Arizona game on NFL Red Zone so I got to hear parts of his first game. He seemed a bit quiet on the microphone and didn't speak up very often but other than that he called an okay game for a first game. He'll get better.

I found myself wanting to yell at Chad a few times. He acted like he was scared to admit people did dumb things during the game. Could just be a first game thing though.

That's why FOX is starting him on games that almost no one will watch. Let him get the jitters out in obscurity. But in time, he can quickly rise through the ranks to become their #3 analyst being Aikman and Moose.

I'm glad Chad Pennington is getting to do something football related he deserves it.

Chad had some good insight but he seemed pretty timid on the microphone. I found it odd for a guy that has done countless press conferences and a lot of public speaking to sound so unsure of what he was saying. He's a very smart guy and in time could be a great analyst. His first game wasn't even bad. I just noticed quite a few times he would get stuck in the middle of a sentence trying to think of what he was trying to say and had trouble getting it out.

Back
Top Bottom