Pennington Losing it!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pennington Losing it!!

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The media should feel Privileged to talk with him :confused:

It's an honor to talk with Chad?????? You can't like the fact that he can't take the media pressure if your a Jet fan!!!

This is not Marshall anymore Chad!!! :shakeno:

They are killing him on the Radio in Jersey!! And he needs it!

As much hype as this guys gets he's yet to play well in a big game. I think he should probabaly keep his trap shut till he gets some solid play behind him.

BuffRangePigpen said:
As much hype as this guys gets he's yet to play well in a big game. I think he should probabaly keep his trap shut till he gets some solid play behind him.

Really? I guess you wouldn't call going to Foxboro on a Sunday Night w/ the season on the line and leading the Jets to a thumping of the defending champs in 2002 a big game? or the next week tearing up the 12-3 Packers to win the AFC East? or the next week crushing the Colts in the playoffs? it's such nonsense that he hasn't won a big game, he has won plenty- he hasn't won THE big game YET but give him time and he will.

nyjunc said:
Really? I guess you wouldn't call going to Foxboro on a Sunday Night w/ the season on the line and leading the Jets to a thumping of the defending champs in 2002 a big game? or the next week tearing up the 12-3 Packers to win the AFC East? or the next week crushing the Colts in the playoffs? it's such nonsense that he hasn't won a big game, he has won plenty- he hasn't won THE big game YET but give him time and he will.

Not really :rolleyes:

Chad just doesn't seem very smart. I still can't get over the MNF when they played the Finz, and he said his favorite food was " gravy and biscuits ".

dolfan_101 said:
Chad just doesn't seem very smart. I still can't get over the MNF when they played the Finz, and he said his favorite food was " gravy and biscuits ".

Chad was a Rhodes Scholar candidiate, he is extremely samrt but he is from Tennessee and they do some strange things down there.

I can't stand him. To me, he's a ****y little weinie.

First off, the media is the one who started the scuffle. On Sunday he didnt answer any questions and his statement had an edge to it, big freaking deal.

They wrote all kinds of stuff on Monday and the Jets held the press conference when he had strong words to say.

As for not winning the big game, he did so three times in 2002, but he does need to do it again. I agree

Chad said what he wanted but the way it came out made him look stupid. It's NY and Chad knows the media runs sh*t, so he shouldn't take things so personal!

Back
Top Bottom