Percy Harvin now being linked to us as well. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Percy Harvin now being linked to us as well.

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think its funny that this article and list have been updated. It was originally just the Pats and Raiders listed here. Now it includes us and Philly.

I do think it makes perfect sense. In fact...as much as I hate Wallace now. Lets see what both of these guys can do on the field at the same time.

Or not....? I don't know...but what do you think about Harvin in general? I know many won't be high on it...but he does seem like the perfect fit for Lazor.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...riots-raiders-lead-percy-harvin-landing-spots

It almost feels like every player available is being link to the Phins...

I see him as kind of a WR wildcard. He's a great returner and can actually be a threat out of the backfield because of his speed with flair pass or sweep. As a WR though, not overly impressed. Maybe Lazor has something in mind for his skill set. Other than that, I don't see it.

I think its funny that this article and list have been updated. It was originally just the Pats and Raiders listed here. Now it includes us and Philly.

I do think it makes perfect sense. In fact...as much as I hate Wallace now. Lets see what both of these guys can do on the field at the same time.

Or not....? I don't know...but what do you think about Harvin in general? I know many won't be high on it...but he does seem like the perfect fit for Lazor.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...riots-raiders-lead-percy-harvin-landing-spots

Joe FAILbin doesnt have the coach skills to keep this player in check.

Hell, let's bring in Judge Judy just to keep these guys from killing each other!!

If Clay leaves, I'd be all about signing Harvin.
For me, he's never really been used properly. He's never going to be a #1 receiver or a true outside threat that runs great routes, wins 50/50 balls and catches everything. He just isn't that guy.
HOWEVER, I've been following Harvin since his days at Florida and he is a useful weapon. He needs to be used in the return game, out of the backfield, in the slot running crossing routes/ out routes and screens, and occasionally on the outside for deep balls/ end arounds/ screens etc.
I'd only sign him if we lose Clay, but if we use him the way the Packers use Cobb, he can be very effective.

I'd take him on a "prove-it" deal with incentives if he never acts up, and misses minimal games due to migraines.

Back
Top Bottom