Percy may be available after all | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Percy may be available after all

Got to wash that Florida gator stink off of him first.

He will be avaliable for a reason. I wouldnt want him if he was a free agent.

Harvin would come cheaper than Wallace, however.. Harvin has only one year left on his contract and wouldn't trade any more than a 3rd for him due to his contract and injury issues. If he was available, see what Vikings are asking for and if it is too steep, move on

He will be avaliable for a reason. I wouldnt want him if he was a free agent.

Just because he's available for a reason doesn't mean he won't be good. I hate this logic. On the other hand, I guess it's good that we passed on Peyton Manning last year, Randy Moss in '07, Greg Olson, Anquan Bolden, etc. And it's definately good that we didn't have Brandon Marshall last year because we made him available for a reason.

Just because he's available for a reason doesn't mean he won't be good. I hate this logic. On the other hand, I guess it's good that we passed on Peyton Manning last year, Randy Moss in '07, Greg Olson, Anquan Bolden, etc. And it's definately good that we didn't have Brandon Marshall last year because we made him available for a reason.

Your compairing Harvins situation to Mannings? Your a comedian.

No thanks, he's not even that good.

This is laughable. He could be the most electric player in the NFL today. If you said you didn't want him b/c of the injury history (migraines, etc.) than I respect that and your opinion. Saying he isn't even that good is a joke.

Before this season he has missed 3 games in his career. He got an ankle injury this year over extending himself for the team. Their entire offense was give the ball to AP or Percy... THATS IT! I don't see the "injury concern" point that people keep bringing up.

And that fact that "he's not that good" - REALLY?! What are you basing that off of?

Before this season he has missed 3 games in his career. He got an ankle injury this year over extending himself for the team. Their entire offense was give the ball to AP or Percy... THATS IT! I don't see the "injury concern" point that people keep bringing up.

And that fact that "he's not that good" - REALLY?! What are you basing that off of?

I think people are more concerned about his migraine issue than any actual phyisical injury. As someone that has suffered from migraines for 26 years (since I was 5 years old), I can tell you that they can pop up at any time and are often debilitating (sp.?).

Just for the record, I'm neither for or against getting Harvin. I just think we should explore all our options. If the price is right, why not?

This is laughable. He could be the most electric player in the NFL today. If you said you didn't want him b/c of the injury history (migraines, etc.) than I respect that and your opinion. Saying he isn't even that good is a joke.

The guy has yet to record a single 1000 yard receiving season which pretty much makes you an average receiver in today's NFL.

We already have a guy that can do everything he does in Reggie Bush. Harvin is not a premier receiver. Pass.

Back
Top Bottom