Perkins: Wade 'falls asleep' on D | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Perkins: Wade 'falls asleep' on D

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Kendrick Perkins isn't shy with his opinions, including those on a possible Heat-Celtics playoff matchup. Perkins spoke of how supremely confident his former teammates are against Miami. "Arrogant in a good way," he said. "Each guy feels they have a matchup to their advantage against Miami." ... Perkins sees Ray Allen remaining a problem for Dwyane Wade "because Dwyane falls asleep a lot. He doesn't like to guard screen-and-rolls, and that's what Ray specializes in. Dwyane doesn't like to get picked. He's a good on-the-ball defender as far as a guy dribbling, but he struggles getting over screens." Will Chris Bosh slow Kevin Garnett? "I definitely don't think so," Perkins said. "I know KG takes it personal when he goes against Bosh."

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...asleep-on-d?xid=cnnbin&hpt=Sbin#ixzz1HFH8ld66

Can't say I disagree. Miami gets lit up by the likes of JR Smith and Nick Young on a consistent basis......its not just Allen dropping 30 on Wade. I think they're better off putting Bibby or Miller on Allen with Wade on Rondo.

I like this. Wade seems to take things like this personal and is possibly the only other player besides Kobe that plays better angry.

Back
Top Bottom